ORBs @ Als - GDT

Really ? Did you not see the Argos - Esks game.

Think the RB's can win with # 3 ?

BTW, I feel so bad for Drew. Has not played in 3 years, gets his shot, then out.

I liked him here in Calgary, hope he will be back in action soon.

Durant looks like he's toast, Als worst team in the league right now. Ottawa did what everyone expected, beat a bad Als team and good on the RBs, sometimes these sure wins don't always turn out to be so.

Harris is just out for a couple games. Toronto should win the division if Ray stays healthy. With Butler and Laing back and that Trestman offense Toronto can beat any team in the league on any given day. The Riders at home will take out the habitual Western Crossover team.

Argos run hit and cold.
Plus the Esks missed how many FG's? Allowed Wilder 190 yards.
Ran back a missed FG.

And if Harris comes back, I am going with the RB to finish in first.

Tony the race in the East , will come down to the wire.

Ottawa and Toronto will make the East interesting regardless of the records.

My money is still on the Argos.

Ottawa, might finish in first but they will be defeated by either # 2 ( Argos ), or the West cross over.

Finishing second in the East may be good for Ottawa, they have a bye week the final week of the season and don't need a 3 week break if they finish first.
A second place finish and they would host a Western crossover team at home.
If they beat the crossover team they would play in Toronto and wouldn't have to worry about playing in front of a large hostile crowd.

And everything was supposed to be stacked against the hapless losers last year yet they still managed to win the Cup.

Fact is, with the moronic playoff system this league has anyone can claim themselves as "champions" (a meaningless honour in the CFL).

Agree with you on the West cross over.

Fact is, with the moronic playoff system this league has anyone can claim themselves as "champions" (a meaningless honour in the CFL).
Does that make your thinking meaningless since it's obvious you follow the league and the outcome of the games and I presume want your team to be crowned national Grey Cup champs of Canada. :)

I considered that. The long break would create rust. Although it did help the Stamps in 2014 and Esks in 2015.

If my team won the Grey Cup in the fashion Ottawa did last year I would find it a hollow victory and would not really celebrate my team as champions.

If a team goes through the playoffs and wins it all with a poor records so be it, that's why we have playoffs. However, when a team is given a playoff seeding advantage over teams with better records (especially when it results in a bye) that is moronic and stupid. Last years standings and this season clearly show why we need a 1 division league. As long as geography is as important as won-loss record in playoff seeding how can you call the Grey Cup a "championship".

Your team won a few recent cups as legit contenders.

Ottawa fan base has not had one in 40 years.

They have every right to take it as they can get it.

I remember in 2001, a sub - 500 Stamps team , that had no right to win, won and I was not complaining.

I still suggest, there is a compromise both sides could live with.

Keep the West - East. Seed the division winners 1 - 2 , then seed the teams 3456 over all.

That way an Eastern race is still interesting.

If you rid the divisions, I promise an East team ends up folding.

Has anybody even considered this may be part of the problem in Montreal - How much longer until Anthony Calvillo gets fired?

Well I'm sorry that you don't like the CFL, and wish that it were something else altogether instead.

That must suck.

Between his hate for the play-offs and Rod Black, not sure how he copes.
Yet, I respect his right to his opinion.

As long as geography is as important as won-loss record in playoff seeding how can you call the Grey Cup a "championship".
moses, well then why even post here or be a fan. Get lost I say because even if the Argos won you would have no respect for the Grey Cup champs. I mean, really. Why are you even here or even a fan at all? Respect, well I am lacking respect here and it's not who wins Lord Grey's mug this year, that's for sure.

Actually, are you a troll?

It's funny that Ottawa is getting no respect this year..... just like last year. And we all know what happened last year. :wink:

Was there really an need for a personal attack. If anyone is the troll it is you and you are an ass**** as well. Thankfully I finally found the ignore feature for ignorant trolls like yourself.

DC goes to Argo games, so yes he is a fan.