opinion

Definition of an opinion- a personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty; “my opinion differs from yours”;

Hope this helps us get through this season with some meaningful responses to peoples opinions.

Here’s looking forward to a great season!

:P

And you're completely welcome to voice your opinion here...

no matter how wrong you might be

:wink:

How very odd that a woman posted this. :roll:

Hey at least I READ it, if I were a man I'd pretend to read it while watching TV and nod my agreement as if I were actually paying attention. :stuck_out_tongue:

What's that??? Sorry, I wasn't paying attention... :stuck_out_tongue:

Trust opinions only from people whose names begin with "D".

Tiger Cats will be in the Eastern Final this year. Stand by for an opinion who will capture Grey Cup in 2006.

i thought the cats would make the eastern final this year,and win it all next year...now i think they will take the cup in 2006, if only because borehamgirl told them to

Definition of an opinion- a personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty; "my opinion differs from yours";

Hope this helps us get through this season with some meaningful responses to peoples opinions.

Here’s looking forward to a great season!
Razz

You’re wrong!
What a maroon! :D

P.S. For those who are extremely earnest and forthright individuals, let me inform you that the grinning emoticon is supposed to suggest that - through the use of ironic facetiousness - I am actually affirming the content of the original post.

:D
:lol:

Stop it !!!!!!! mommy and daddy are fighting :lol: