Open upper bowl on Aug 5 vs Edm

Was at the game tonight and they said they are opening the upper bowl for the next home game.

Come on all you lions fans, buy tickets and show up for the game! I've got my seasons tixs and can't wait to see the cat's go 6-0

45 to 65 bucks is a pretty penny for upper bowl tickets...i usually like the 25 endzones...but upper deck is the better view!!! i'm going to the game regardless, i am just happy the lions are the best team in the league!!! my father is a die hard eskies fan, so the family rivalry is good and strong...Go Lions GO!!!

[quote="bombhead"]45 to 65 bucks is a pretty penny for upper bowl tickets...i usually like the 25 endzones...but upper deck is the better view!!! i$45 - 65 is fair. Why not spend some of the money you saved by not donating to Orca Bay all year.

Ya, 65 bucks is a bit much. If you're going to more than 1 or 2 games a year, you might consider season tix next year. My seats are on the 15 yard line, right by the tunnel. $180 for the whole season. Works out to about $18/game. Pretty cheap entertainment, especially when comparing to the jokers over at orca bay :wink: