Open letter ...to mikey, Crash, et al...

I think that Wilf is just distraught about something. Let's say that we all just give him a big hug so that he could relax a little bit.

Even when there is nothing to gripe about.. people STILL find something to gripe about.. just one more kick at the mikey can....lol

Mikey comes in a can now ...........

Wilf is a great poster, and as i've said, a HUGE wealth of knowledge regarding the ticats and otherwise. He ain't grumpy or just looking for something to piss and moan about.

i gotta agree, the factionalism has gone a little far on this site. although i think its toned down recently to just a few pot shots. thankfully they haven't escalated to a full scale flame war (at least not IMO) lately.

i try not to pick sides, but i'll take the logical argument over the crazy one 8 days a week.

all that said, Go Cats GO!!!

:roll: :lol: wa wa wa give it a rest!!! children!

I thought that was Prince Albert that did that in a can… I’m glad there’s pre-made cigarettes, now!

Factionalism is what brings this forum down. The problem is the Mods do nothing to stop it.

I guess that makes me part of the anti-factionalism faction.

Well, that’s exciting news…but!..please don’t tell me what the “best before” date is…

…and certainly don’t tell me if it’s already passed (I have my suspicions but I’m in denial)… :wink:

…this is turning out to be a funny thread…(hey, we all need a chuckle once in a while) :lol:

I wonder if we can get 28 Mikey,s for the price of 24...........

For the record, I'm in the faction that wanted the new head coach hired like yesterday... :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

;)

Oski Wee Wee,

I’ll have my people call your people… :lol:

(as if I have “people”) :expressionless:

But, if I did have “people”, I’d give a huge thumbs up to that deal!

? :roll: ?

I was never good with factions.... or was that fractions? I usually get that right about 1/2 the time. That's 40%, right?

Mark, I think that your statement is accurate 98% of the time, 19 times out of 20.

More seriously, I think that if you've been here a little while, you'll know who says what in these threads, and you'll know what faction is going to say what.
That's why I end up reading these threads just to see if I'm right, and what surprises may be in store.

I don't think the CFL fans in question have infringed upon any of your basic human rights wilf. If you don't like it, don't read it.

Okay, Mods: Enough is enough!

:oops: :lol: :roll: