One of these days. . .

One of these days the Riders are going to win a football game. I hate to sound like a NEGATIVE NELLIE, but I don't think the Riders beat Toronto today. Once again I have a bad feeling about this game, and I've had them before this season, so I don't like the fact that I'm getting that feeling again. It's not like I'm psychic, nothing even close. Because of changes and injuries, I just don't think the Riders have quite enough talent right now to be as competiive as they need to be. I'm much more concerned about the fact that the Riders keep showing me a team that shows up for a game not ready to play. They haven't looked sharp or fired up and ready to get after their opponent right from the beginning of the game, much less being able to keep that going for anything like a full 60 minutes. I hope I'm wrong and this all changes starting today. I could handle a loss much better if a see a more improved and consistent performance from a team that looks and acts fired up. Let's see some passion, intensity, and an all-out effort for a whole game. Win or lose, I want Toronto to experience the toughest game they've had this year, with an even tougher game to come back at Mosaic next month. What say the rest of you? GO RIDERS!!

I have a bad feeling Boyde is going to have a huge game!