One more week!!!

Yes it will be one more week.
Montreal will destroy riders on Sunday.
Then Monday morning all riders will be gone off this forum.Lowering their heads in shame. It happened last year.It will happen this year!!!

I second that. the Al's are gonna destroy the Riders, enough said and the is nothing left to say.

So I think I speak for Saskargo and every Rider hater when I say, SHUT UP already Rider fans.

Saskargo, dont you always say the riders will get destroyed?

It IS going to be a close game IMO

Nope not even close.
Montreal is going to rip them apart.
Mathews is going to show why he is the best cfl coach ever.
The whole Travis Smith issue will destroy the riders.
That will be the excuse for the riders this year!!!

If Montreal's problems lied at their offense's feet, I would say the game is going to be very close, and that the Riders have a very good chance to win.

Unfortunately for ridernation this is not the case, and even with the defense of Montreal slacking lately, I don't see the Riders winning a shootout.

Too bad, I'd love a Riders/Stamps Grey Cup!

The riders defence has been playing great and will keep them in this game. They haven't allowed an offensive TD in 2 straight games against some pretty good qb's.

No one has used the Trevis Smith excuse...the riders or the fans...and IF we lose against Montreal, then the better team won...enough said.

...and I wanna see Winnipeg and Sask go at it in a GC and have Winnipeg kick their butts. same goes for calgary, wait, we beat them in 2001, never mind.

Nothing gets me worried more than seeing Kanga pick Montreal to win.

Kanga, you should sell your predictions. The auction winner would have you to cheer for his opponent. You could be rich that way.

Hey Turd what about me cheering for your team?

I was reading posts from the rider section in this forum.
I need a laugh once in awhile.
There is a topic called B.C.
The poster known as unrealriders says rider are happy to go to the east where the competition is.
Is that not a slap in the face towards Edmonton,B.C.,and Calagary.
This is why riderfans are the most hated on this forum.
You guys are cocky for no reason.
You will get competition in the east.However we know there is 3 better teams from the western side.
The only team that scares me from the east is Monttreal.
The west scares me too.All 3 good teams there!!!
Saskatchewan your a pretender not a contender!!!

SAD SASKARGO--- ISN'T IT USUALLY TRUE WHEN SOMEONE IS AFRAID OF SOMEONE , THEY START TO PUT THEM DOWN. LET'S LOOK AT THE FACTS - LAST TIME THEY PLAYED THE RIDERS THE ARGOS LOST (REMEMBER 'GO RIDERS GO -SASKARGO!), THEY JUST BEAT bC IN vANCOUVER, THEY BEAT EDMONTON IN THE PLAYOFFS LAST YEAR. I'D BE AFRAID OF PLAYING THE RIDERS IN THE PLAYOFFS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALL THE PRESSURE IS ON THE HOME TEAMS. RIDERS HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE! YEP, I'D BE MIGHTY AFRAID OF THE GREEN AND WHITE!
RIDER PRIDE NATION WIDE!!!!

CFL ROCKS

Your riders beat my Argos once in the last what?10 games.
Turkey we are not afraid of you.
Montreal is not afraid of you.
Win the cup.Then we will consider you guys as a good team.Until then you are just a warm up game for Montreal.
Cheers Turkeynuts!!May the best team win!!!!

Everyone on here knows I keep a promise.
I will tell you this.
If riders win the cup.I will never bash them again.This is not a bet.I will not bash them.
However if they don't win the cup.LOOK OUT!!!!!!!!

Look Out ? for What ? more non football related banter ? more stupid comments that make no sense, and make you look foolish ? I hope the Riders do not win the cup then.

Still bitter kboy7 that I bash everything you stand for?
Cry me a flippin river.
Oh well.One more week of the rider pukes!!!
That makes sense.Or should I start drawing pictures for you kboy7.

what ?

That is what I say when you rider fans say your the best.
WHAT?
One more week.then every rider fan will be gone.
Life is great.
Home playoff game.
Montreal-Toronto eastern final rematch.
Riders off the site.
Cheers!!!

It's not that easy.

WHAT?
One more week.
Go Als Go!!!Well at least for this week.
Does anybody consider the riders a threat?