one man's opinion (Week 6)

......very good points ziggy, and I agree.....while the individual efforts are there the squad is missing the cohesiveness that pulls it together......

Ok , Ok, I’m back from lunch and just got a good chuckle…

Roberts, don’t go there… He will finish the year on top… He has played Montreal and Toronto twice. Both good run stop defences, (just look at the stats, just kidding). Then compare who the Joffer has run against…

I like Scott Coe, always have, he’s my favourate Stamp… However Simpson is better then Clark, we can argue all day…

Ockimey and Carter are not house hold names I’ll give you that, but are playing way better then Grace or White.
Then there is Hebert, Have you seen the past few games, he is a force…Nuff said…

Brazzell Vs Lewis… Come on, Lewis has had one good year… Do you remember Brazzell in BC his first couple. Lewis has alot more to prove, Chris has already shown he is consistant, except for his short stint in Hamilton…

Rambo VS Thurman Rambo was a back up in the NFL. Thurman started for the packers 11 games… Rambo in second or third year. Thurman in his first. Havn’t checked stats to compare both, but I say Jury is still out…

And I won’t even finish with a smart ass remark… :wink:

.....now there is a good argument, not just an opinion......we agree to disagree is how I'll leave it too......

ok first of all, what the heck has rambo done to be so much better then AJ? nothing.

Whats wrong with our DB’s? their doing great this year. i dont know the status of yours, but i know ours are doing just dandy. nothing wrong with them, yours havent exactly lit it up either.

linebackers, u say ud rather have grace when barrins been cfl all star 4 of 5 years? division 5 of 5 and is leading the cfl in tackles this season, hasnt “lost a step” as red2005 would say. barrins lighting it up this season. Ike charltons tide with grace for tackles, i think our linebackers can compare to yours easy. kyries hebert is among the best also.

roberts has an injured groin apparently, but ive been wondering about that myself. hes getting blown away by reynolds, and he has way more carries then reynolds does. i have no idea whats happening. if hes really injured we need to put in henry childs. its not like childs cant do it, he showed us hes more then capable of running the ball. we could put mccord back in if we did this to as childs is taking his spot, not that im complaining, childs is doing awsome at reciever.

and you forgot the Brazzel vs Lewis comment

Bazzel is averaging 5.1 more yards then Lewis and has more TD’s. How is that not even close?

I wish Simpson were still with BC, he is a great MLB.

I would likley agree somewhat with you accept you engage in the same thing at the end of your post which for me took the steam out of it. Yea I believe many teams do and should feel they are the best I havent any problem with it. I can speak for the BBs somewhat that there is a renewed confidence on the team, nothing wrong with that. I would be cheesed if they did not have some swagger. Nothing wrong with liking yourself …its dissing the other guy that is weak IMHO

one mans opinion is another mans bowel movement :twisted:

Dont worry I only hope his team feels the same way ..Its the best way to win games over people who underestimate you. The BBs from any point of reasonable view are a good team. However if you simply have some sort of preconcieved and overblown notion of your own importance it disallows any accurate view of any other team. This is likely what is occuring here. Because someone calls you stupid doesn`t make you stupid it merely makes them too lazy to explore the diffences in opinion and is usually reactionary as opposed to proactive. These discussion are usually predicable and boring. Stick to the ones of some substance and you will be less frustrated

…in the heat of the moment we all have weaknesses…'tis being a fan that does us in …