one man's opinion (Week 6)

.....my line was for EM, not in reference to your post......

I would suggest to you that 33 years speaks volumes...have you answered your own question?

If you have 6 or 7 hours look up Kangas old posts, he's been planning a parade route since April!

i dont care aboput years past. who ever said anything about 33 years ago? Winnipegs a good team this season

if u look closely i said fans are a different story

And, as I stated, I disagree...

:lol: based on what? your hatred for us crushing u? your gut? :lol:

and as i said, where does that put your team? :lol:

alright thanx for clearing that up, sorry for the misunderstanding Red&white

Just like when someone is “kind of 100% sarcastic”. Geez, don’t you have sarcasm too back in ye old west? :roll: :cowboy:

Would that not be said about the Stamps turn around last season. They $ucked in 04, got a new coach, signed a few players (copeland & Burris the main two) and turned the season around in 05. Then all you Stamp fans came out of the closet, and have been talking trash since. The funny thing is they lost in the playoffs, and are right back to step 1. You Calgary fans need to get a grip. Last year was lucky, and Burris is worst then Glenn. Milt is way better then Copeland and you guys can have Brian Clark, because he can't even hold Barrin Simpsons Water bottle.
name a player on Calgarys defence who is better then the Bomber player at that same position. Guess what, you can try to mix some names in there but you all know the answer is no one....

.......delusional, completely delusional and so self centred as to not even deserve a qualified response....obscenely bloated noggin....

Like I said.... No One :lol: :lol:

You might be getting confused with belief and talk. The Bombers think they are a good team and go out every week to prove it. Seems to work for them. You could say they walk the walk. :lol:

.....like I said, not even worthy of a response :lol: :lol: ......

Are you still going over the rosters R&W :lol: :lol:

Yack yack yack and now there is no comment… One of the biggest trash talkers and fan bashers on the site and now you got nothing to post… No matter what happens for the rest of the season i think we all know your bark is much bigger then your bite… Obscenely Bloated Horse…

.....biggest trash talker and fan basher on the site?!......think you got me confused with someone else......you still wanna argue though, o.k., I'll take Brian Clark over Barrin Simpson any day of the week.......in fact, give me White, Grace and Coe over any of your LBs......you have an impressive front line so far, I still like mine.....your DBs are pourous compared to ours....

.....let's talk about running backs, what's up with Roberts hmmmm?.....Reynolds is crushing him this year as we expected......sure Stegall is great, never said anything otherwise, better than Copeland.....but once you cancel those out who else do you have?....Brazzell vs. Lewis, not even close....AJIII vs. rambo, don't make me laugh......

....care to retort o large one of cranium girth?......

I heard that Wpg was first in defense so far this year...

.....Winnipeg's D is doing just fine, I'd put Montreal's a notch higher, but they are a good unit....wassamatter bust, going through stats are you?....

Yup Montreal first
WPG second

Calgary's D has not been that impressive if you ask me this year. They are getting hardly any pressure the last few games. I was at the game against BC and Dickenson had all day to pick them apart. Not sure if it's their schemes or personnel, but they better do something to shake things up. The offence also seems uptight from Burris on down. Too many dropped balls for TD's, penalties, and so on keep stalling their drives. Reynolds is a workhorse alright and may lead the league in rushing this year, but I just hope his fumblitus problems do no crop up again. That helped to blow the semi-final last season amongst all the other meltdowns in the second half against the Eskies.