One half of Toronto's offence in talks with the Jets

If Owens signs with them... :? :? :?

http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=349238

What he said except :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :cowboy: :cowboy: :cowboy:

shoot.

:wink:

Oh well. I'll cherish the memories. Beating the Ti-Cats in their own backyard in the playoffs was amazing! Witnessing a grow man curse out his wife/girlfriend on the way out of the stadium after the loss because she said "Don't worry, there's always next year" was a classic moment of 2010.

Wait it see. With the potential lock out. I am sure Owens will need quite of bit of 'guarantee' money before he jumps shit. I think (and hope) he'll be back next season.

I do, too. Otherwise the Toronto offence is Cory Boyd.

Enjoy it, if Owen's goes we'll make sure you miss the playoffs altogether :wink:

With the threat of a lockout in the NFL next season I doubt many if any CFL players will be signing with NFL teams this off season.

(Against his better judgement) WR Emmanuel Arceneaux expects to sign with an NFL team next week.

Owens and Boyd are a must signing and we cannot afford to lose either.

i remember last year a lot of CFL players signed with the NFL. i think over half of them returned by the start of playoffs. it sux when Guys like |Barker find great players that no one know about and gives thema chance to shine... then they head down south the second someone gives them a chance at a huge paycheck. im not saying its wrong. i would prolly do the same. its just frustrating.

WE had a flood of CIS grads go to the NFL but, only 1 player made it- the linebacker from Concordia.

Mace could have stayed in buffalo riding pine. but when toronto traded him to calgary he decided starting in the CFL was better then just practicing in Buffalo. Be nice if more players made that decision. Although its fun to see how knowing CIS players are going to the NFL will change how teams draft.

Buffalo cut Mace months before Toronto traded his rights to Calgary. He wasn't practicing with anyone when Calgary signed him.

if i recall, buffalo had cut him from the player roster, then re-signed him to the practice roster. but i have been known to be wrong. the reason that sticks in my memory, was the media in calgary calling it a bad trade since mace would never sign with a CFL team. it might not have been buffalo though, i will continue to research

Mace finished the 2009/2010 NFL season on the Bills PR but he wasn't re-signed by the team and didn't attend any NFL team's TC. It wasn't until he realized that no NFL team was going to pick him up that he signed with the Stamps at the end of August.

fair enough. i couldnt find any release date of him. just the re-sign on dec 10/09. signed with calgary around august 30/10. like i said, i have been known to be wrong.