On History, the Labour Day Classic, and the Forbidden Chant

Well, I can’t imagine they dislike the word because there is much worse and folks seem to highly accept it at the park.
buck
duck
#uck
guck
huck
luck
muck
puck
ruck
tuck

Out of curiousity, has anyone out there actually been talked to, warned or ejected from IWS for using the forbiddent chant? Or does anyone know anyone, or know anyone that knows anyone, that claims that they have? Or better yet, do we have any CAT members who, from behind the anonimity of a usename, can confirm whether or not they have a mandate to prevent the forbiddent chant? Just wondering how deep this "ethic cleansing" actually goes.

Way to go Bunner, just look at the scrap you've got going here.
By the By...Box J wouldn't be a bad place to start the button giveaway.

Mikey, 100 posts saying you aint biting is indeed biting, blow it off or don your battle gear but don't jump in the ring if you're not biting. The rules of internet engagement clearly state you cannot have half a battle.

Section 8...what's up? This isn't you're usual stomping grounds but I do have to admit that's a shame, you 'debate' like a seasoned bitter pro.
A little humor in a scrap makes it at least entertaining. So much better than my own attack em all approach.

Zontar.....the unrivaled god of relentlessness. May our team wake up tomorow with your dogged determination & focus. I have nightmares that you'll turn into an Argo fan and come back to ticats.ca and stalk us all, and as much as some will see these words as a challenge or attack...not a chance. Without my Ridlen I couldn't focus this long on anything.
Thank gawd for Mikey he's all of us's (ours?) Mississippi.
Watch the movie Annapolis for an explanation of that one.

Do the Argos s*uck?
You betcha.
Will 29,000 fans chant it tomorow?
For the most part give or take a few....but they're still thinking it.
I can't remember a year when I wanted to see Toronto beat so bad, I mean it's all day every day but this year......we just have to kick the ever lovin crap out of them.

Please bring back Philbrick and Campbell...those were the days when the opposition felt real pain and not just point pain.
Or better yet bring back Montford, I'm almost at a point where I want to see someone get a good kick in the jewels.
(Kiddin you know who)

Bag of cheese Section 8?

Don’t go letting that dirty little secret out - they’ll have someone on the management side (where, it seems, they always achieve their objectives) working on that for next season.

Sorry, cheese comes in wheels, doesn’t it.

canucklehead, thanks, I think.

It's funny how sports media, Canada included, buy into the supposed "mystique" of Yankee stadium and what Yankee supporters heckle at opposition fans and players or what Eagles, Raiders and Browns fans resort to are also part of this mystique of the hard core fan and their stadiums.
Yet poor old Argos S,uck and suddenly all ticat fans are boors or neadrethals and IWS is a hole and bad for families?
I dont get it.

The Great Button Giveaway! Another fantastic gesture from the Forbidden Website guys.

Add to that our sponsoring of young Jarred at the Ti-Cats kid camp.

Our role in bringing "Mr. Toronto" to the Hammer on Labour day. Filming for the upcoming documentary "Let's All Hate Toronto" could take a major twist on Monday.

Not to mention the offers we have extended to our own owner, including buttons, a limited edition t-shirt and of course a colourful selection of genuine Argos- Suck.com Suckers.

And all under guise of promoting the rivalry and having fun. And most of all, we don't try and swindle away any money from anybody.

Heck, we even do magic tricks on the internet, before this gets censored, watch the forbidden word appear 2X, 2 paragraphs up.

The Forbidden Website, It's not just a website, Its a way of life!