Oliveira on Bombers win: 'I want to bring another Grey Cup back to this city'

WINNIPEG — For a third consecutive season the Winnipeg Blue Bombers will advance to the Grey Cup.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2022/11/13/oliveira-on-bombers-win-i-want-to-bring-another-grey-cup-back-to-this-city/

The past 3 CFL seasons the Bombers have been the best coached, most focused and disciplined team in the CFL…proud to be a Blue Bomber fan…thanks for the best regular season in Bomber history…just 1 more game to go “1 and 0”… best of luck next week :blue_heart::yellow_heart:

3 Likes

I hope Zack Collaros will be the starting quarterback for the Bombers in this years Grey Cup on November 20/2022 in Regina. :thinking: My hometown Argos looked very impressive in all 3 phases of the game in the East final versus the Als. :anchor: Go Argos Go :exclamation: May the best team win. :bangbang:

Note: My game ball goes to Bombers Brady Olivera who had 20 carries for 130 yards rushing :heavy_plus_sign: 4 receptions for 36 yards for the Bombers in their rocking 28-20 victory over the Lions.

Dakota Prukop outgained all BC rushers AND THEN there is Brady Oliveira!

2 Likes