O'Leary: The Stamps open the door for another Canadian QB

Dave Dickenson wasn’t scouting as much as he was at the end of a long day and just wanted to watch some football.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2021/02/09/oleary-stamps-open-door-another-canadian-qb/

Great Place for O'Connor to be. With Bo Levi and Dickenson and the staff he will get the best training and be ready when his day comes.

2 Likes

Michael O'Connor posses all the necessary tools to win the back-up position to Bo Levi Mitchell the number one gun with the greatest show on turf. Best of luck Michael for a productive and healthy 2021 season.

2 Likes

Was cheering for O'Connor in Toronto but I think Prukop actually has the better arm. Also watched some highlights of McMaryion. I think he's a great pick up also. Love how Huf keeps rejuvenating the talent in the CFL.

1 Like

I'm certainly not surprised the Stamps have gone to another Canadian National QB and even more happy about getting O'Connor ! The competition for the #2 job will be tough but cream rises during this type of competition. best of luck to O'Connor and the other two. Your journey will be a learning experience no other team can give you, with Huff, Dickenson & Mitchell to guide you. Good luck to all !