O'Leary: Argos bask in GC109 glow

The confetti cannons fired, an appreciative crowd roared and those sitting closest to the stage at Maple Leaf Square on Thursday got a champagne shower, courtesy of the 2022 Grey Cup champs.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2022/11/24/oleary-argos-bask-in-gc109-glow/
1 Like

It didn't surprise me to read that MBT didn't celebrate with his team mates - just typical. Now that they had their time in the sun - let's forget the 2022 Grey Cup and look towards next year!

Congrats Argos. Great championship win. Next year, Lions for the Cup.

1 Like

MBT should be history - he can not win THE game.
Chad Kelly can - as displayed.

And MacBeth and his non-show displays his devotion and arrogance - sidelines tantrums and ridiculous misthrows nonwithstanding.

Also drop the childish Banks at the same time.

2 Likes

Argos have concluded their moment in the Toronto spotlight. Back to irrelevance and small attendance for five years. Looking fwd to 2027.

1 Like

I could see early in the year that the Argo defence was strong..Very good acquisitions by Pinball. Strong Canadian players & supportive teammates. For once the Argos had a great runnimg tandem and I think that balanced this team out. Bottom line is these guys hate to lose.

1 Like