Okay, now this is officially insane

Dressler may be out with a concussion. Now word comes ( http://rodpedersen.blogspot.com/ ) that it looks like Bowman may have torn his left quad muscle.

That would mean the following could miss next game:
Fantuz
Dominguez
Flick
Berman
Bowman
Dressler

I don't think I have ever seen anything like this. I keep saying injuries are no excuse but my gosh. This is insane.

pretty sad stats for sure, bring washington back should never have released him!

Don't we get Getzlaff and McKoy off the 9 game list?

wow, this is starting to get just crazy, i feel bad for the riders because of all these injuries yet they are stil the best team in the league, now thats good depth

Yes, but still you have to wonder when that depth will run out. We have Childs in as a slotback, so you know we are thin at receiver. I wouldn't be suprised to see Szarka at receiver if things keep going the way they are.

i think it takes some skill to have all those injuries and still be the best

Yikes as much as im entertained when Szarka catches the ball i could see Hughes being a receiver way before Chris.

would be nice to run a double tight if hughs and szarka are both healthy soon.

and as long as number 59 remembers to report eligble when he needs to we'll do ok. its ugly but its victory...

You missed T.J. Acree. He's out too. And Hughes, who's got decent recieving numbers.

McKoy comes off but Getzlaf won't be back until the 4th Cgy game.

I'm betting Getzlaff is pretty disapointed that he is unable to take advantage of the injury situation to get into the game, since he is physically able to play.