OKAY I AM SICK OF TI-CAT FANS ON HERE - COME ON IT'S ONE WIN

YES I AM YELLING AND SORRY, BUT MAN DO THESE GUYS EVER STOP, FIRST OF ALL I READ THAT THE STODDATD "SUPLEX" WAS DONE BY A GUY HALF HIS SIZE (BS) , HE IS THE SAME SIZE AS STODDARD AND STILL HAD NO RIGHT TO DO THAT.

SECOND OF ALL IT'S ONE WIN, YOU WERE DO, UNFORTUNATELY WE WERE WITHOUT HALF OUR STARTING DEFENSE, JUST WAIT, OH AND IF IT WEREN'R FOR LUMSDEN , THEY WOULD BE 0-6, LAST WEEK WASN'T EVEN CLOSE (DON'T EVEN PRETEND IT WAS AFTER HALF TIME.

THE HEBERT "PUSH" IS ALL IT WAS AND THE PLAYER HE PUSHED IS NEAR 300 LBS AND HE WENT DOWN LIKE HE WAS SHOT FROM A CANNON, GOOD ACTING THOUGH.

LET'S PUT IT THIS WAY, TI-CATS ARE BETTER THAN THERE RECORD SHOWS, BUT WITHOUT 3 PLAYER'S THEY WOULD BE 0-18 MAYBE 1-17 OR 2-16 (THAT'S ALL).

WELL WE'LL SEE COME PLAYOFF TIME WHO IS THE BETTER TEAM, BUT I AM STARTING TO THINK (YES I AM GONNA SAY THIS) THAT THE TI-CATS CAN MAKE THE PLAYOFFS AND T.O MISSES, EITHER WAY THE BOMBERS CAN AND WILL BEAT BOTH.

SO FROM ALL OF US REAL CFL FANS IN BOMBER LAND - GOOD LUCK THE REST OF THE YEAR, YOU NEED IT WITH MONTREAL FINALLY GELLING AND WINNIPEG 1-2 GAMES FROM BEING HEALTHY 100%.

Oh cmon you grump, :lol: , let them have some fun, they've been the punching bags for too darn long.

....and when we are FINALLY playing at 100%..blue&gold...we'll be right at the top come play-off time :wink: :rockin:

pigseye are sure you don't have a little tiger in your closet....when it comes down to where other teams are in the standings...could care less......more concerned about the Bombers...as it should be :wink:

u say if it wasnt for 3 players we would be 0-6

well where would u be without ur 3 best 3 players?

take out barren simpson and charles roberts and milt stegall and the bombers wouldnt be to good either

You forgot Kevin Glenn, Terrence Edwards, Gavin Walls, Tom Canada, Doug Brown, Corey Jenkins, Robert Bean, Kelly Malveux......

well last night the bombers met our best players didnt they?

u can ask jamie stoddard about dwight anderson

and dont forgot to ask terrance edwards about sandy beveridge

and ur whole defence knows about Jesse lumsden

and charles roberts is probably pretty familliar with Zeke moreno and Jojuan Armour now

and kevin Glenn was greeted by Nautyn McKay Loescher

and ur CB's met JoJo walker and Brock ralph and Nate curry

You are absolutely right. We did meet our masters. We lost to a better team on that night.

However, just remember, you are still 1-5 so a little modesty might serve you well. Have a good one.

yes i no we are 1-5 u guys are 3-2-1 or we

so right now the bombers are the better team.....i was just saying though and u have to admit we have played alot better then a 1-5 team

we were beating BC in the 4th quarter but couldnt hold it together

and we were beating the bombers in the 4th quarter but couldnt hold it together

we were also in a close game with the alouettes

so dont forget we have a way better team then the record shows

...ya see ,the thing is, you have to go out and consistently PROVE it.....Esks. are a little snarly after they lost a close one to Cal.....a win against Ricky and his crew at home would definitely be a way to convince others...... good luck.... :wink:

Don't even bring up Dwight Anderson you dumbass. Anyone can hit a player after the play. That was cowardly and took no skill. Then he tries to pump up the fans like he just made a big play. The league should supsend and fine him.

Boo hooo!

if their gunna suspend dwight then they should suspend kyries .....his hit was just as cheap as dwight's

No it wasn't. Anderson's was much more violent, much closer to 'intent to injure.' Hebert just pushed with his hands a very much larger lineman (who then went down as if he'd been shot). I think 25 yards plus ejection for Anderson and 15 yards for Hebert to be both fair in the circumstances. And I'm a relatively unbiased observer, as an Als' fan (not Winnipeg, not Hamilton).

My two cents, anyway.

hebert charged at pascal who had just came back from an injury.....and some1 on montreal suplexed charles roberts just like dwight did to stoddard and didnt get an ejection

dwight did it after the whistle, and the league probably took a look at the situation with roberts and decided that shjould be the outcome should it happen again

ok but wat about kyries?....that was well after the whistle

Jordan maybe we should put a red cross on the guy that came back from an injury. Then opposing players won’t touch him. This is pathetic. What difference does it make if the guy came back from an injury. Who cares whcich player was dirtier this football dam it. Not ballet! Thats look at it this way a teams fans that have had the taste of victory snatched away from them so often they could taste it. Now they beat the first place team in the east and they should not be excited about it. You would be a moron to think that. Fianlly the Tiger Cats got a victory and their fans deserve to celebrate.

:lol: :lol: repeat

repeat