Okay BC boys (RLR &BC4life) smack talk 4 Friday bring it

You too. Dave Dickenson’s gonna kick your ASS tomorrow night! I mean, Buck Pierce. I mean, Jarius Jackson if Buck isn’t healthy.

Ah yes. Now that is satisfying. A Calgary fan and an Eskimo fan debating about which of the two are going to be in the basement. What a season this is!

There's no debate, though. It'll be Calgary in last place. They better pray Bishop doesn't return or any hope of a crossover will evaporate.

Indeed. Am I the only one who feels like I’m in some kind of Bizarro world?

They are just getting “warmed up” for Labour day. :wink: :wink: :wink:

The Lions better not take the Stamps lightly just because they are in the basement, otherwise we will have a 3 game losing streak!

I think you’re right Mike, too good a team all around to lose three and unfortunately they’ll take the frustration out on the horsemen.

nice pic of Derick jman…he looks way better in BluenGold though…guess you’ll see that on Labour Day…which i’ve heard is almost sold out already… :rockin: :rockin:

Labour Day's been sold out for weeks.

Well do not count your turkeys to quickly. There still is half a season and you riders have not slumped yet.

I am more worried about Moe, Larry and Curly to be honest.

:lol: :lol: Your a comic!

No that feeling comes from the air seepage from your ears.

I see I ask for BC fans and I get boneheads hijacking the thread.

WE'RE GONNA KICK YOUR ASS REDWHITE!

There RLR, I fixed it for you! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:(

Hi-Jacked, like thats never happened before! :wink: :wink:

Speaking of hijacking threads and trash talking… The CUPE strike (Trash Collectors) is still on in Vancouver. I heard this story and laughed out loud. A Guy put his garbage in a card board box, wrapped it with Gift Wrap and a bow. Left it in his car un-locked in the Down Town East Side and presto…somebody stole it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL, Sporty, I guess another man's garbage is another man's treasure! :lol: :lol:

I would have liked to seen his face when he opened the box!

Wood or aluminum?