ok now! LET'S START THE CHEER!!! LET'S GO RIDERS LET'S GO!!

LET'S GO RIDERS LET'S GO!!, LET'S GO RIDERS LET'S GO!!, LET'S GO RIDERS LET'S GO!!, LET'S GO RIDERS LET'S GO!!, LET'S GO RIDERS LET'S GO!!, LET'S GO RIDERS LET'S GO!!, LET'S GO RIDERS LET'S GO!!, LET'S GO RIDERS LET'S GO!!, LET'S GO RIDERS LET'S GO!!, LET'S GO RIDERS LET'S GO!!

come on Rider fans.. keep it going!!! :smiley: :thup:

RiderandBomberPrideNationWide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT IS SIMPLY AWESOME TO HAVE OUR TWO TEAMS IN THE 95TH GREY CUP. THE RIVALRY BETWEEN OUR TWO TEAMS IS THE BEST. FANS OF BOTH TEAMS WILL REPRESENT BOTH TEAMS WITH PRIDE. PERHAPS MORE PEOPLE WILL LEARN OF THE BANJO BOWL AND THE LABOUR DAY GAME BETWEEN OUR TWO TEAMS. ENJOY THE GAME :thup:

This is going to be an awesome game.

Whichever team loses will condemn their province to Prarie inferiority.

High stakes!!

WHERE ARE THE RIDER FANS!! COME ON BOYS!!

BOOOOOOO!!!!

Green is the color....

WHERE ARE THE RIDER FANS!! COME ON BOYS!!
It's Friday afternoon of Grey Cup weekend... They're probably on their combines somewhere around Barrie, Ontario about now...

Look out Toronto… They are coming…

Come on Kerry, carry us a little faaaarrrther...come on Kerry, carry us one more mile. I don't know where its leading to but I know we can make it if we lean on you so come on Kerry, carry us a little...

Football is the game…

The Grey Cup is only the beginning and the rivalry will get stronger. This is fantastic.

Its not just Football its a way of life GO RIDERS GO

We’re all together

That is associated with snot, and throwing up! :stuck_out_tongue:

and winning is our aim

Sure reads like Footprints to me.

Come on Kerry, carry us a little faaaarrrther...come on Kerry, carry us one more mile. I don't know where its leading to but I know we can make it if we lean on you so come on Kerry, carry us a little...

Kel