Ok, everyone listen-up...

…I hate wedding’s…and I’m thinkin’ after a big Eskie win,me and the gal should get hitched in Niagara Falls, then again, Colorado also lost to Texas…so maybe my luck ain’t that great…

The Esks won easy…may they continue the streak.

can i just say...that I think I've had a few...oh, yoy...

Startin' early, or still celebratin'?? :smiley:

I wouldn't say the eskimos won easily. They didn't score a TD until the 4th quarter. If the rider offence would help their defense once in a while that would have been a different game.

He didn't necessarily say the Esks had an easy win - he said they had a big win, and they did.....that win was huge, and it impacted four teams in the west division, and one team in the east.....I suppose he did say it at first, but he admitted in his second post that he had made an error in his first.....

Obviously your new wife wears the pants in the family and didn't let you watch the game. Like it was said before they didn't score a touchdown untill the fourth quarter. They were trailing pretty much the whole game. We had a chance to win the game in the last seconds of the game. So how did you win easily. I hope you live a long, whipped life, with a chain wrapped around your *****.

Congrats, E-Moses!

Am I one of few people that actually read his post? He said he hated weddings, but suggested MAYBE him and his gal SHOULD get married. Nothing regarding him already being married.

I agree he said it was easy, but if he's been drinking.. well, we all tend to say things we shouldn't when the wobbly pops start to stack up. I may have said the same thing had I been drinking and had the riders won.

IT HAS BEEN REDUCED TO THIS:
ESKI-MOSES GETTING DRUNK AFTER A BARELY 1 POINT VICTORY AGAINST THE SASKATCHEWAN ROUGHRIDERS WHOM HE AND MANY ESKIMO FANS HAVE SAID ARE A TERRIBLE FOOTBALL TEAM.

I SUGGEST THE ESKIMOS ARE IN TROUBLE IF THIS IS THE BEST THEY CAN DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait till the playoffs
Rider Pride Nation Wide

Gobbler, oh Gobbler. Regardless of what I said and how it may have been perceived...we still won...and you lost...that sucks, don't it?

How does that go? Ri-Duh Pride drools...Esks rule? I can never get it straight...