ohhhhhh yessssssss

ricky ray, robbed the als of that game 4 super human passes that gave them 2tds and brought them to over time...........

you can bad mouth him all you want that he played bad ...........he picked the als apart and spitthem out with 360 yards passing 3tds, and 70% completion........

beat that, ALL HALE MVP RICKYYYYYYYYYYYYY RAYYYYYYYYY

How come it took 4 super human passes to get 2 touchdowns?

:lol:

1.) SUPER HUMAN PASS. the 30 yarder to derrell mitchell on the 3rd and 5. when the game was on the line

2.) the pass to jason tucker to put it right into his arms...in the endzone to tie it

3.) the same corner route to jason tucker in the 2 point conversion that made the game a 3 pointer.

4.) and the overtime TD to jason tucker to tie the game in overtime, whitch we went on to be the itty bitty birdies

That was just human, if it really was super human he would have been wearing a cape and had an alter ego (unless Ricky Ray really is Chris Walby).

The Eskimos became the itty bitty birdies?

.........SEE..........SEE...........someone brought up wearing a cape and it wasn't me!!!.............

Do you see what you have brought the rest of us to, RedandWhite? Subconsciously, we are all thinking of capes now. You know bloody well who we can thank for that now, don't you???

Meanwhile, us Australians are down under here saying:

WTH? MATE?

:lol:

There ain't nothing wrong with capes. Except that they may get caught in jet engines every now and then, you really got to watch out for that. I was even thinking about wearing a cape for pictures but my fiance says noooo that would be inappropriate for wedding pictures. Can you believe that, I had a perfectly good cape picked out and have been practicing my pose for months now and she says no.

.....pick a Count Dracula type getup, roughy.....a cape would compliment perfectly.....

...no...go for the Gay Captain Morgan stance.......not that there's anything wrong with that.......

I was thinking a George Clooney Batman outfit, I really like the nipples.

.....whereas I prefer the codpiece..... :smiley:

........that is the most ridiculous piece of male fashionery yet.........what liars.......can you imagine bringing that back into vogue.........

Nope.....not in the slightest.....

..........c'mon........imagine..........

.....mental picture: Mr. jm02 parading around comfortably in favourite codpiece.....

.....image deleted.....it wasn't pretty.....

.........okay, now do it again and imagine one of them Superstore plastic tubs.......eh? appealing huh?.........

.....wow.....then you're REALLY be compensating for something, wouldn't you???

........no, just a convenient way to carry beer around...........