OH NO..........

that time of year is almost here, that time we all hate. The football drought of February-July. It is one of the biggest downers, and i actually read in a magazine one of the times of year people are most depressed is the end of the football season. What do you do to hold of your football craving? I watch NFL network and play NCAA 08.

I try not to think about it although its hard having my bomber season tics and my grey cup package already.

MAN OHIO STATE SPRING GAME IS JUST 2 MONTHS AWAY!!!MAN OHIO STATE PLAYS USC THIS FALL I WILL BE THERE IN SOUTHERN CALI IN FRONT OF 111,000 PEOPLE I CANT WAIT!!!

LOL thats fricken random man, go yo off topic if you wanna talk about your vacations

I watch the ESPN CFL Classics games to get my fix.

Football season has been over for more than 2 months...that's why they invented hockey!

Hey isn't the Briar due up soon!

Ain’t it great! I set my PVR to record them if I miss them.

I see a need for Indoor 3-Down Football!!

HAHAHA, awesome.

here’s the catch, the AFL in comparison to other indoor legues has the extra man, using 7 instead of 6

so would CIF (canadian indoor football) have 8? you can’t really make teh feild any bigger.

annnd the rouge is pointless, a team would score apoint for having possesion. lol

what about unlimited motion? and no yards? i’m talkin pie in the sky, but sounds like a fun idea anyway.

Sweet, I may have to get copies of those from ya :wink: I’ve got a bunch of games on tape (Grey Cup classics, games from the past season) but none of them are from ESPN classic …

That’s how I plan to get by, but hockey playoffs are on the horizon, so that’s good too. The toughest months are always April and May, I find. CFL training camps do open up by the beginning of June, so that’s usually a big relief!

i do enjoy watching junior hockey.

I've been looking for ESPN Classic CFL games but I can't find any. Maybe they are only shown in Canada?

If the game is located within Canada with Canadian rules then yes! no yards should be enforced.

i dont know about u, but my football drought is the end of november til july.

IMO, any football (ie, even american) is better than none ... The NFL helps fill the void between CFL seasons.