OH NO PLEASE ?

....Ol fairweather ...negative housedog......never changes his tune about the Bomber organization ...Hey dawg...you accuse people like blue blood and myself of being 'stooges for the Bomber mangagement...Even accused me of being an employee of Aspers.... You simply are against everything and anything positive, a supporter of this team posts...When are you going to get it through your head....This team is changing and is in flux...You don't pull your support at the gate unless you really want to hurt this franchise....and if that's the case you should be supporting T.O. or the Cats or anyone but the BigBlue ..cuz quite frankly you are a poor fan...and a big negative....sooooo seeing as you have accused me of being someone else, except a good fan of the BigBlue ... i'm accusing you of being the 'sour grapes loser' who lost the bid for the new stadium or an employee of same......That should throw a new light on things ....what da ya say.. :thdn:

Madjack is a Coulrophobiac Neener neener ! :stuck_out_tongue:

Some fans are more critical than others…They bring balance to “The Force” :thup:

I 've been a CFL supporter for over 40 yrs. I didn't say I've never been to a Bomber game,I said I've never been to a Bomber home game. At Bomber away games you see Bomber fans. I'm one of them. Could be in Ham., Tor. or Ottawa-yrs. ago. I go to as many Bomber games as I can, 2 so far this year. You may think i'm lecturing you, but clowns are usually positive. Papazoola is right, everything you write is negative. Do you think fans and myself are happy with the 3-8 record, that we just follow along blindly. We know things will turn around and when it does, it gives a great high ! Your bitching and ranting doesn't change or help anything. Thanks ,Madjack, Kubie, Papa and others who defended and backed me up, but it sounds like Housedog has forum muscles . Well at least you apologized.

No, Troll is right ! he is not a fan of the Bombers and he comes on here and is ALWAYS negative. He never says, maybe if we got so and so to coach or this guy to run the front office, things might be work out. No, just rags on everything and everybody.

Fans who have season tickets and attended each game should be given a discount for their renewal next year in order to encourage them to re-up and to thank them for continuing to support their team when the team was playing poorly. Especially if there are no changes to the coaching ranks, either in the position of the QB coach or OC. Kelly won't be let go after 1 year I don't think. At the very least they should not have to pay for any ticket increase and have the cost of their season tickets frozen at this years rate.

Interesting idea…we are paying to be entertained…if the entertainment is less than appealling, why pay more?

Hasn't there always been a discount in place for renewing season tickets before a certain date?

There is, but I think the idea was for one as well due to a lousy previous season...

So should they add a surcharge when they have a really good season? :wink:

They do, its called a price increase. When was the last season ticket prices didn’t go up from the following year? Anyone know?

If you are true fan then you should spend your money in Bombers barn. You don’t. So you are not a Bomber fan. You said you never went to Bomber home game. You give your money to Hamilton and Toronto. There is nothing to be positive with this team as of yet. The complaining does not help anything, There is a lot of frustration right now. fans pay to see the Bombers in their yard and you DO NOT .When you start paying and have to live with poor play and see the home team get clobbered than you can have something to say. So don’t be giving a fan heck who attends the games. The same goes to you Mad Jack.

I’m not saying that season ticket prices don’t go up most years but if you should be given a bigger discount after a bad season, should there an extra hike after a good season. I was just kidding anyway.

Are you suggesting that some who cheers for the Bombers that lives out-of-province is supposed to fly to Winnipeg to attend all the home games otherwise they aren’t a fan? :roll:

If Dan38 buys Bomber gear would that mean he’s a real fan? That money goes to the Bombers.

Geez, my ignore list just keeps getting bigger.

I see where people in this arguement are coming from on both sides half are saying support the team because they don't want to be like others and have there team fold which they are right... but on the other side our team is community owned so basically what that means is if the community stops going then Bauer (the one in charge) needs to do something to get the crowd back into it weather that means he has to fire Kelly or if he needs to demand for players to be brought in etc. and if a crowd is still there nothing gets done so aslong as the fans are still full thats all Bauer cares about so if you guys think starting a season 3-8 through the 1st 11 games is good enough than great but i'd like to see change for next season i'd rather walk into labor day with a descent record instead of well below .500

When he starts paying to attend games. 100 dollars for seats, beer, food, parking, then watch Bombers get clobbered game after game. Then he has reason to berate fans who are giving up. He does not pay nickel in our barn.

I answered Sanjay in the other topic about boycotting, but I will say that I was giving heck to a fan who isn't going to the games, Housedog said so himself. I also think Bauer cares about more than just a full stadium. Do you think he just might want a winning team, too ! After all , a winning team usually generates more revenue and interest. Some of you people make it sound like Kelly and Bauer want this team to fail. I don't see it that way.

Dude…you confuse the hell outta me…

…oh no please…not sanjay…housedogs owner…A message to other posters on this site…you should have been around when these guys were crapping all over the Asper plan…two birds of a feather…almost sound like the same guy :lol: They spout garbage…We could have a Grey Cup winner and they’d find some way to dump on the Bombers…Kelly makes an easy target…just for fun i 'm thinking of bringing up some of housedogs and sanjays posts of the past…It’ll be great negative reading…right dawg and sanjay… :lol: :lol: :lol: :thdn:but on second thought …they’re not even worth the effort… :thdn:

I have been a Bomber season ticket holder for 25 years. If the money bothers you Sanjay, here’s a suggestion - don’t drink, don’t eat, park for free at Polo Park or walk/bus it to the game and if that doesn’t work for you and you’re still complaining then get a dish and watch it on satellite. Or use the on demand TSN site.

Nobody who supports the Bombers likes to see them lose and in disarray during a season. Patience and Discipline equal Success. It never usually happens overnight.

So perhaps you should decide whether you’re a supporter or just a “fan”. There’s a big difference.

No - I’m not surprised you will not attend.
I’m not surprised that those with limited entertainment dollars would not attend.
I’m not surprised that fair-weather fans would not attend.

I’m 100% cool with that! Hey - the less that go, the faster I can get another Jumbo and the quicker I can dispose of that jumbo when the time comes :smiley:

So tell me Dawg! What is the real world? I seemed to have lost my way.
I must be one screwed up dude if I can still enjoy going to a game and cheering on my home team!