Oh no! Its happening again!

especially if the forementioned orgies involves the one and only “mod goddess”. :twisted:

SHe will get even with you I am sure!

Only if she decides to invite KK. He's an orgy killer by the mere mention of his name.

…oh geez…

…hmmm, he’s right you know, one mention of KK and that orgy thing just sounds lame now…

Doesn't sound lame to me so much as... disgusting.

Dam and KK told me he just bought his speedo's!

Well, this thread went to crap in a hurry.....

And it was your fault! Now stay after class and KK will instruct you on the AP for one hour!

No way, man.....all I did was try to decipher a typo.....put this on mongo - he is the one who really got the ball rolling.....

Actually, if anyone is at fault, I was the one who brought the lil wanker's name up. So if anyone needs to get grilled further about it, don't blame the "mod goddess", blame me. (And I know you will, 05)

Kanga Mongo needs to here about the AP again!

Yes, send him several private messages.....several several.....like bajillions....

The knight in shining armor!

Bring on the idiots...

:roll:

Which will be copied and posted to jm via MSN. Or you can just cut out the middleman and send them directly to: iwannabeszarkasloveslave@hotmail.com

:lol: :lol: JM02 your turn!

you all talk and no action, NFL lover!

NFL TO team: fantasy

TORONTO ARGONAUTS!!!: REAL MCCOY!!!

BTW, TO is already playing host to college games this year at Rogers, so why don't you go to that?

I'm going to hijack RK idiotic preseason in March thread, and put my AP Paragada there.

Whoops Kanga is all fired up! Got get him! I believe you find his stuff in the off topic!
There is a mod out there after all! :lol: :lol:

HHHHHHHHHRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! KK RIPS OFF HIS T-SHIRT AND BECOMES SUPER KANGA-KUCHA!!! RIGHTER OF ALL WRONGS AND EVERYTHING NFL!!! FASTER THAN A SPEEDING CYCLONE!!! MORE POWERFULL THAN THE WHOLE US MILITARLY, AND MORE RED THEN YOU CAN SHAKE A STICK AT!!! YES!!! IT’S SUPER KANGA-KUCHA!!!

cue theme song! by TB of course.