OFSSAA Footbal Final

Two Hamilton teams in the Golden Horseshoe Championship! This city produces mighty fine football players: congratulations Bishop Ryan and St. Thomas More. Should be a terrific game on Tuesday.

last time these two teams played, STM dominated. and i mean dominated

:D

Congratulations to both STM and BR for making it to the GHAC bowl by defeating the talented teams from the Golden Horseshoe.
I guess we can say that the best high school ball in Ontario is in our backyard.....
Why they have to play the GHAC Snow Bowl in TO between 2 Hamilton team is beyond me.... Clean the field at IWS and get it on in front of hundreds of fans who would show up for this classic game..........
The game should be a good one between 2 talented offences and 2 formidable defences.....maybe for BR.. the 3rd time will be a charm ?????
Yes, More is the decided favourite.... but as a Celtic supporter I know that the boys wearing green and white will play hard and let it ride for 4 quarters....
Good luck to both teams.... as a proud Hamiltonian , I am delighted to see 2 Hammertown teams make it to this game and know that we have 2 of the finest gridiron teams in Ontario in our backyard
The Rockster.............

how is high school football set up in hamilton now? i thought the Catholic schools played against the public schools now. apparently that’s not the case. so, did these 2 schools beat out all those public schools from toronto and sudbury to get to the finals? i can’t find much online info about high school football in hamilton.