Officiating last 5 minutes last night

It is clear when a team makes mistakes like this at this time of the season an upgrade with coaching is required. I hate to say it but Danny is a nice guy and the players could be taking advantage and not listening to him. How many more years do Rider fans want to go through this with out getting better.

That was their A - game, I guess you havnt seen their last five....

Overall,
We can't blame officials for our season. If they decide games for us then maybe we don't deserve to win right now anyway. Don't get me wrong. I am pissed right now too, but the officials are not our demons. Even Greene is not our demon. We had the win in our back pocket, lock, stock, and barrel. The entire team let BC back in and they won. The entire team needs to play better, play to their potential, and not worry about anything else. Sask has a good enough team to make the playoffs over Calgary and Winnipeg. Third place is going to come down to the team that wants it the most, not the officials.

Speaking of bad officiating, I am watching a very boring NFL preseason game as of now, and the ref called procedure twice while making the holding move, and, following a controversial fumble, he tried to clear things up by saying "First down Seattle"... while it's a Detroit vs. St.Louis game.

lol...

maybe we are playing to our potential ? ? ?beeing good on paper does not make you a good team ? ? hard work and proper preperation makes you a good team so maybe the Riders are not properly prepared ? ? ? THATS DANNYS JOB TO MAKE SHURE THAT THE TEAM IS PROPERLY PREPARED ! ! !