Official: Paopao and Kauahi Fired!

It's official. They're both gone.

[url=http://www.ticats.ca/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=10568&start=15]http://www.ticats.ca/index.php?name=PNp ... 8&start=15[/url]

It's been brojken by TSN, Sportsnet and FASN 590 as well on Hamilton Spectator website.

Well thats a start.

Next up, time to retire that dinasaur Lancaster.

It must not be easy to be fired as a coach, get a lower job in another coaching staff, and be fired again for incompetence within just a few months.

Check the record books...Paopao may have set a new standard....low as that may be!

Well, at least in this firing, we don't have to hear, well Joe's a nice guy

...now if they can only get a head-coach .. make a trade....and give their fans some hope.... :?

Where are all the people who were pounding their fists
on their computer desks demanding these firings now?

I don't see them here or in Crash's thread
suggesting who we can quickly replace them with.

So far we have only found band-aid solutions in-house
and the body Tiger Cat is suffering from critical wounds.

Come on, we need your expert input, the clock is ticking!

Paopao was never any good, IMO. Not as a coach, and not as a QB. How he managed to last this long in the league is beyond me.

I dont think the cats are interested in anything that is presently out there, and you cant really blame them. However, if they started now with a new coach they could at least build on that for next season. They will probably look to interview guys in the offseason as there are several great co-ordinators out there who are ready to become HCs.

Next new head coach could be Charlie Taffe, former head coach of Montreal - prior to THe Don.

lancaster was on fan590 and says he is taking over as OC...hahaha

bad to worse.

He must be about to take over at QB...

This cant be true!
McMahon didnt say a word about it!

then I believe it all the more! :lol:

about time the Cats take a step in the right direction, now just get rid of Peterson.

One question..what the heck took them so long to get rid of these 2 bums. They were garbage while here in ottawa and it was only a matter of time before hamilton realized it.

Good question Gades but you just don't fire everyone so quickly I think, you go with your first choice and if that doesn't work, work your way down the line.

Re-Where are all the people who were pounding their fists
on their computer desks demanding these firings now?

I don't see them here or in Crash's thread
suggesting who we can quickly replace them with.

So far we have only found band-aid solutions in-house
and the body Tiger Cat is suffering from critical wounds.

Come on, we need your expert input, the clock is ticking!

Poor :roll: bob still has to pay them numnuts, and Coach Marshall as well$$$$ Ronnie can get us in the playoffs :thup: (i work afternoons,) PAOpao FIRED YEEHAAA yip yip hurray!!!for he,s a really bad coach, forhes a really bad coach, wich nobody can deny, , but he is a nice guy. :lol: :lol: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: , (that was for the players :thup:

I wonder if this opens up the possibility for junior Lancaster? or how long Bob Young’s patience will last with this three ring-circus being ran by Lancaster Sr.

StatiK76
GO BOMBERS!!!