Official Labour day smack talk thread

Well Labour day is upon us yet again. Lets have a little bit of fun with it.

Well it won't be much fun for me..............

watching my Stamps hammer those hapless schmoes, muhahahahahahah,

Actually, I take that back, I won't be responsible for jinxing my Stamps. I expect a tough game, :wink:

Well for me I'm hoping for at least an interesting game between the Esks/Stamps at McMahon, however Calgary will/can win it by around 12pts or..... Anyway I would like to see an impressive win by Toronto over Hamilton; not just RB Cory Boyd, but to see Cleo Lemon put on a dazzling performance show as well.

I don't think it's going to be much of a Labour Day classic..

Stamps are superior and won't pull a Rider flop vs the Esks.

Hey, screw you. :stuck_out_tongue:

The Cats are going to crush the Arblows.

[/b]

As a trained counselor I would advise professional assistance be sought as soon as possible. This is clearly evidence of - at least - borderline personality disorder. I also sense a latent psychosis.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Argo’s!!! Go Tabbies!!!

nobody blows like the Argooooooo’s

Well you're never going to see that.

You can watch Kevin Glenn put on a dazzling performance though. That's always fun!

[quote author="jordan02"][quote= You can watch Kevin Glenn put on a dazzling performance though. That's always fun!
[/quote]
Thats true; Hamilton still has to come to our house later on, at The Evil Empire inside Commonwealth. :wink: It's all good.

....can you give no credit to the eskimos for the win?... :roll:

Well Argo fans, it's that time of the year again!Time to watch your team get spanked and sent home crying after the IWS faithful drive them insane.See you at the game suckas!
GO CATS GO!!!! :rockin: :rockin:

[quote author="backer@oldclarke"][quote author="jordan02"]

Thats true; Hamilton still has to come to our house later on, at The Evil Empire inside Commonwealth. :wink: It's all good.

Pretty sure Hamilton and Edmonton have a home-and-home later on in the season. I'm already not looking forward to seeing Shivers get burned all day by Fred Stamps in those games. Should be fun though with Gordon and Thompson going up against the offence they practiced against all of last year.

of course I can. I credit them for scoring 7pts off a punt block and then a couple field goals.

[quote author="jordan02"][quote author="backer@oldclarke"]

I'm excited to see if Mo Mann will have shaped up by then.50 yards a game and TD's being a rarity is unacceptable.

the real question about labour day... the real game we all are going to be watching... will montreal be able to pull one out against the dominant rivals to the west BC lions? this rivalry goes back more years then i can recall. nice tie in... wally played for the als... now coaches the lions...

With edmonton proving they are at least the second best team in the west, the edmonton/calgary game will be the one to watch. saving the best for last.

Hey, check out the play to follow that annihilated your (former) defence at 1:55 of the highlights CflIsTheBest -- unless of course you are all almost all mindless talk as usual also for sake of the lame sore loser you and a few others in Saskatchewan are ...

http://www.cfl.ca/video/index/id/13653?autostart=true

My top games this weekend are:
1.Toronto @ Hamilton (not just because it's my home team playing, but because of the history and because of what's at stake)
2.Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg (anxious to see if LaPo can right the ship and see if Durant will flounder again, probably not.Expecting a shootout)
3.BC @ Montreal (For the reasons you stated)
4.Edmonton @ Calgary (This rivalry for some reason never excites me.But that's probably because I have a bias that I don't care for either team.Not looking much more appealing with Ray and crew not having their usual red hot passing game.)

Hey, check out the play to follow that annihilated your (former) defence at 1:55 of the highlights CflIsTheBest -- unless of course you are all almost all mindless talk as usual also for sake of the lame sore loser you and a few others in Saskatchewan are ...

http://www.cfl.ca/video/index/id/13653?autostart=true

[/quote]
careful.. I never once acted like a sore loser this week about the Esks win..

go back and read and see for yourself.

that 1:55 may be a highlight but how come twice in the 2nd qtr the Esks had the ball close to the goal line and came away with ZERO! points??

http://www.riderville.com/roster/show/id/1407

cflisthebest; This fine player is the reason why. Me thinks.

Okay,
BC hammers the Qb less Al’s…Bombers win with Pierce’s 5 Td tosses…Toronto shames the Ti-Cats 46 to 16…and Edmonton’s Ricky Ray destroys the Stamp’s secondary…I’ve got to quit drinking!!!

Seriously,
Montreal’s defense will give Casey nightmares. A low scoring game, Al’s defense will win it. Montreal by 8
In Regina?? Durant is due to have a heck of a game and even with Logan back the Bomber secondary are still going to have trouble with the Sask recievers. Could be high scoring!! Saskatchewan by 13
After the last game,Glenn has a pretty good grasp of the T.O. defense and this one is in the Hammer. Hamilton have outstanding fans and it will be wild. Forget it Toronto…Hamilton by 21
Edmonton have some confidence after last week but I can’t see them pulling this one out unless Burris really craps the bed or the Stamps take them to lightly. With Huffer as the Coach forget the second statement but the other one?? Calgary by 10

More predictions then smack talk…looking forward to the weekend!!