Official Grey Cup Gameday Thread

Ok, so for all of us wanting to post about or during today's Grey Cup I figured I'd start a thread instead of trying to cover various threads on the forum.

Just saw this morning that Hawkins is definitely out for the Grey Cup. Too bad since he played so well recently, he would have been a great weapon to have.

DB

Here we go!!!!

Taylor made 25 yards out of nothing there. Should help the Als a little and quiet the inbreds.

Line is going to have to hold a little longer.

Thats 2 that Richardson should have caught

Where the hell is Shae Emery ?????????????????????????????

OOoops sorry, the clowns at RDS said he was injured.... :oops:

THEY''RE CHOKING AGAIN INA HUGE HUGE WAY AND I FEEL SICK TO MY STOMAC FOR HAVING FAITH IN THIS TEAM

THEY HAVE NOT SHOWN UP AND CAVILLIO LOOKS LIKE HE COUDN'T HIT THE BROAD SIDE OF A BARN !!!

THIS WOULD BE THE SINGLE BIGGEST CHOKE IN THE HISTORY OF THIS LEAGUE SHOULD THIS CONTINUE

I AM NOT IMPRESSED...THEY LOOK ALMOST AS ROTTEN AS CARREY PRICE WAS LAST NIGHT AND HAS BEEN SINCE DAY 1.

IT''S A DISGRACE REALY...BOTH OUR HOCKEY TEAM AND OUR FOOTBALL TEAM NOW LOOK LIKE A SAD PATHETIC JOKE !!!

Relax, we are in the first quarter.

10 - 0 SSK. I have this queasy feeling in my stomach. Offense and defense do not show up yet tonight.

10 - 3, noboby said it was going to be easy folks, let's have faith.

MY FAITH IS ABOUT TO RUN OUT AND THE WORD "RELAX" IS THE VERY LAST AND WORST WORD ANYONE SHOULD HAVE IN THEIR HEAD RIGHT NOW

THEY HAVE ABOUT 10 MINUTES TO WAKE UP OR THIS GAME IS OVER !!!

CAVILLIO LOOKS COMPLETELY LOST THOUGH AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT MIRACLE YOU PEOPLE THINK IS COMING BUT IN CAVILLIO'S CASE, THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT IT'S GOING TO TAKE FOR THIS TEAM TO WIN THIS GAME NOW...A FRIKKIN' MIRACLE !!!

CAUSE CAVILLIO IS BACK HOME IN MONTREAL NAPPING ALREADY !!!

PERIOD !!!

No need to scream, the D is already doing a lot better.

OK
Go troll somwhere else

Only way they can lose is if they beat themselves and they are trying real hard right now.

Crap, now Damon is choking...

Is Watkins dead?

I am trying to think positive, but WTF? Drop passes, fumbles, miss coverage and even out-of-bound punt. Seems like they forget how to play good football.

On a side note, I see a Skycam above the field. Is this the first time it is used in a CFL game?

It was used in Mtl last year.