Offensive line

Cant blame Maas for this whole embarrasment. Riders defence had a heyday with him and Eakin. This offence line is a joke.

suffice to say.. they were "offensive"?

Cook is brutal. We need serious help at Right Tackle. I've got a garden gnome that we can stick there for now. At least the odd rush end might trip over it. That's at least more effective than Cook has been.

Yes you can. His lousy performance this season coupled with the worst mismanagement of any offence I can remember in the last 40 years has resulted in a complete lack of confidence of other players on both sides of the ball. It shows in their faces and attitudes.

Did I mention that I miss Carl Coulter?

Our o-line lacks heart and character.

I really feel bad for Mass and Eakin.

NO QB IN THIS LEAGUE WOULD SUCCEED WITH THIS OFFENSIVE BINDER FILLER CALLED A PLAYBOOK.

Jason Maas performing lousy in this "system" -- notice the sarcastic quotation marks -- means that he is normal. :wink:

[b]We abandon the running game midway in the first quarter every game.

Corey Holmes gets 2 touches ON PLAQUE DAY. IF YOU MADE IT A DARTBOARD, IT WOULD GET MORE ACTION. MIND YOU, SOMEONE WOULD LIKELY THROW A PICK. :wink:[/b]

I'm hoping Bob's optometrist might use this as his next eyechart. :wink:

Oski Wee Wee,

The players are too good for this to be happening. This is clearly a system that needs to be scrapped, overhauled, whatever words you want to use.

When Maas, Holmes, Ranek, Eakin, Flick are all floundering...that's coaching. These players are all past proven and have not lost their talents since last November.

Time for the OC to go.

Kani Kauahi should be fired tonight. Obviously the o-line is poorly coached and is not improving. The team can bring in all the linemen they want but the result will be the same until the offensive line coach is replaced.

:thup: :thup:

[b]NEED AN OC