Offensive Coordinators

How many different people have came and went from the offensive coordinator position with Sasatchewan in the past seven years?

Three.
Danny Barret, Marcel Bellefeuille and Tommy Condell.
I am expecting Condell to remain as such under Austin, but we shall see.

I'm not entirely convinced it's going to happen, but it wouldn't surprise me if Austin took over double duty as the OC as well.....

He might…but then he might not.
All I can tell you is what Tillman has said publicly, and to me in a face to face conversation.
And that is that he thinks the assistants are all good coaches and he both wants to retain them, and that Austin will not make that descision by himself. And one on one, he specifically pointed to Tommy Condell as being a very good coach, who, and I quote, “does not get the recognition he deserves”.
Makes me think they will keep him.
But at the end of the day, Condell and Austin have to be able to work together–being a good coach has nothing to do with that–and Tillman can say he will be involved all he wants, but if Austin standsfirm about a decision on coaches, Tillman can only fire him, or Austin wins…as it should be.

So we’ll see…

We need a new offensive coordinator.. Let's just say we are nothing special on offense