Off Season Transactions

3 DLs re-signed with Ottawa :smiley:

Baltimore was a good resigning .

Absolutely!!
i just hope he gets to play the full season, because when he plays he brings so much to the field!! :smiley:

Iā€™m a bit surprised the team released Arndt. I was expecting Jennings to be gone but thought Arndt has shown enough to at least be back in camp.

What will the team do if Arbuckle wonā€™t sign?

The Likely scenario of Arbuckle doesnā€™t sign in Ottawa he will sign in Toronto.
If that happens the Bombers have already it clear that Collaros is their priority to re sign at QB . If Arbuckle does sign with Toronto. Zack will return to the Bombers as his Potential Toronto return will no longer be an option.
Matt Nichols as off man out will end up reuniting with Lapo in Ottawa.

I would think Arndt will get an Invite to a CFL Camp this year, I agree he has potential, I think the situation in Ottawa with new H.C. and assistants they donā€™t see a fit, and I hope to heck they have a back up plan if Arbuckle doesnā€™t sign here, I assume lots going on behind the scenes, fingers crossed.

I like the Idea of Nichols in Ottawa,

Yes. JMO that Nichols would be a fit for Ottawa or Winnipeg but not in Toronto.
Zack would be a nice fit in all 3 teams.
While Arbuckle itā€™s Ottawa or Toronto.
So it looks like Zack has the Upper Hand leveraging a
His worth with all 3 of them

Arbuckle it is

Great signing for Ottawa ;D
guess he thought Argos suck too!! :wink:

Seriously though, this will MOST definitely help Ottawa ticket sales after last yearā€™s off season debacle.
had Desjardins done it again, we would have cancelled our tickets but good on him for landing a talented QB

Now we need more targets!!!

Lewis and Leone all signed up .

Kicking game is solid .

I had expected Ward to really explore free agency. Glad to see him back.

Now on offense we need to sign another receiver and someone to run the ball.

Thought he would get a try out down south actually . Good for the RedBlackā€™s he didnā€™t . His consistency was lower last year but he is well ahead of most .

Need two receivers and a beast RB that can block , catch and run .

Iā€™m hoping that improving the run game will open things up more for Sinopoli to have a bounce-back year.

But yeah it wouldnā€™t hurt to add another talent or two at receiver to complement Rhymes and Sinopoli. Derel Walker would be awesome (though part of me also hopes he re-signs in Toronto).

Seems like we are on the right track so far this offseason. Like the coach and QB moves. We were so far off the mark last season thereā€™s is still lots to do. I canā€™t pretend to know where we need to upgrade on the Oline, but we definitely do. We canā€™t have zero run game AND passing game and put that all on the skill positions.
With that said, we also need to upgrade at receiver. Anyone think we have a shot at D. Walker? Any other WRs on the radar?

Abdul Kanneh returning to the RedBlacks after playing for the Cats and Argos . Injury prone the last few years Kanneh will be remembered for the game saving tackle in the Grey Cup win :cup_with_straw: .

I was excited when the Argos signed Kanneh, but he didnā€™t contribute much. Hopefully, heā€™ll get back into form in Ottawa.

Any word on Rhymes?

No word . I would have liked to have seen him back .

Rhymes signs with Lions along with Holly

Oh well. I would have liked to see him back.

There are still some quality WRs out there, like Walker and Roosevelt.