Off Season Timewaster #1; Worst Nightmare

“I am become death, destroyer of worlds”

:lol: I've nothing to say...

Ouch. She doesn’t play nice… :frowning:

Fantuz can only dream of being anything close to the calibre Flick was.

Eric Tillman does not re-sign D-Lineman Etienne Legare of Edmonton.

Kent Austin waits until all possible coaching candidates have been hired and signed by other teams, then he tells Taman that he prefers Hamilton, and takes the HC job there. A week before training camp begins.

The Glibermans buy the Roughriders. This would start an instant riot province wide!

rogers buys every cfl team.

Just thought of a new one.

Area 51 wakes up screaming from his nightmare, in which he dreamed he was a Winnipeg Blue Bomber fan, with seasons' tickets.

And Loonie dates Gainer the Gopher! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wake up hungover in a Wal-Mart in Winnipeg as the store opens on the day of a night game.

OH DEAR GOD PLEASE NOOOO!!! MERCY MERCY!!

If they would promise to fire Taman, I’d consider it …

the cfl folds

And you think that would be worse than having him as a fan???

being a riders fan and watching Burris throw passes to Fantuz in Hamilton.

My worst nightmare is coming on here one day and finding that benji has become a mod… it keeps me awake at night( or in my particular case during the day)…

He messaged me on facebook and said he wanted to have his ban lifted… but not necessarily to come back here to post… take it for what that is… and to apologize to people for the stuff he has done… I don’t know how sincere it was…

If ever in my lifetime Saskatchewan or Winnipeg should ever be as successful in committing free agency robbery as has been Hamilton this year.

Even worse, Benji somehow becoming Commish. The horror… :?

one of my worst nightmares, MRX gets control of all other software companies.