Off-season football talk

I think I can with this

4 Likes

"The final determination will be made by a government official at port of entry" So you could fly into Toronto or Calgary to catch a connecting flight to the Peg and they could say no. That would suck big time. I hope it works out for ya.

2 Likes

pretty sure yeah you likely would be able to since you would be reuniting with Dane and are a immediate family member or Dane .

2 Likes

Yep - could be iffy

1 Like

Hopefully it will work out. You will need to get the "ArriveCAN" app to pre register your vaccination status. You'll also require a pre departure test.
Might be a good idea to check with the Blue Bombers to make sure they will accept your vaccination status, they are requiring all fans to be fully vaccinated. Individual Game Day Tickets - Winnipeg Blue Bombers

Good luck I hope you make it.

4 Likes

Terrific hire by the Ticats! :tiger:

3 Likes

1.1 billion to keep something a float very few people watch. Brilliant.

1 Like

He's quick to spend your money and tell you it's a gift to you .now watch the r radical left backlash I'll get for this

1 Like

I agree the facts normally get in the way of a one-sided conversation. Cheers

Russia has tass.its the same

So quick to criticize, so slow to offer actual solutions. It's a never-ending cycle with the above two individuals. They can't seem to understand that POLITICS IS A TABOO SUBJECT ON THIS BOARD!!! Especially the amount of toxic BS they spew out of every orifice...
Go away and play in the same sandbox as your other "friends" and revel in the hate and misinformation for a while. When you can actually take the time to discuss football, you might find some more open ears. I won't hold my breath though...

6 Likes

A few years ago Courtney came to my son's classroom when he was still in elementary school and taught the kids about proper nutrition, exercise and pursuing their dreams.

He seems like a natural for this type of job.

2 Likes

:canada: :football:

Likely that was though the Ticats Befit program which has been going on since 2010 .

1 Like

My, my, my, speaking of toxic, a person offers an opinion and this is the well thought out response. Hilarious.

I told you. The radical left are vicious. His man crush is showing

Perhaps Displacedcatsfan was radicalized during his time in the service. The military is notorious for turning regular blokes into raging communists.

4 Likes

I have a friend who didnt come out of Afganistan very well.the military can have many lasting effects

:partying_face: :birthday:

3 Likes

The last player from a Canadian University to win the league MVP !!!

1 Like