October 4th in Toronto

I went to the game last night and it was good to see the seats packed. too bad they lost. ohhhh well still first in the east. :thup:

Sorry bud, but Rogers decides if dome is open or closed not Rudge.

Like I told you yesterday deerkeeper beautiful night for the roof to be open for the game. But I guess mr.rudge didn't wake up on time for the game to tell anyone to open it.
[/quote]
Sorry bud, but Rogers decides if dome is open or closed not Rudge.
[/quote]

[/quote]
Oh yeah your right Rudges job is to sit around and jerk off all day! That's to much work for him to go ask them to open it up!

Mods, how much longer . . . ?

Yeah go tell the mods just like how you did it the other site! Don't know why you are so in love with this guy. I just don't justify paying this bum a salary why not get rid of him as CEO and give his cheques to a charity in the city to make good use of the money.
Anyways it was nice to see a big crowd at skydome last night it just shows me that the cfl is still alive in toronto and that if we had proper mangement of the team we could do some good things with the franchise. 28,000 for a game is pretty good with really no marketing/promotion or any outside media talking about this team for the last couple of years!

Friday night was a beautiful night?!?!?! It was threatening rain all day and night. I even drove home in a rain storm. Don't know if it rained during the game, but that's really not the point. What has already been explained to you is that it's Skydome managment, not Argo managment that makes the decision as to whether or not to open the roof and if there is just a hint of rain in the area, that lid stays shut.
The thing of it is, I kind of agree with you in a way about Rudge. I think he does have a lot to answer for about the running of the team at the end of the season. I just don't obsess about it the way you do. Neither does anyone else. And with these last few post, you are starting make things up. Give it a rest already.

Like I told you yesterday deerkeeper beautiful night for the roof to be open for the game. But I guess mr.rudge didn't wake up on time for the game to tell anyone to open it.
[/quote]
Friday night was a beautiful night?!?!?! It was threatening rain all day and night. I even drove home in a rain storm. Don't know if it rained during the game, but that's really not the point. What has already been explained to you is that it's Skydome managment, not Argo managment that makes the decision as to whether or not to open the roof and if there is just a hint of rain in the area, that lid stays shut.
The thing of it is, I kind of agree with you in a way about Rudge. I think he does have a lot to answer for about the running of the team at the end of the season. I just don't obsess about it the way you do. Neither does anyone else. And with these last few post, you are starting make things up. Give it a rest already.
[/quote]
Wouldn't you say opening up the roof for the game is part of the game day experience a fan should have? Having the roof open is much better then having it closed to look up at all that steel. I was driving into toronto didn't see any rain what so ever except in the morning I just remember walking home after the game and seeing everyone in there t shirts. If you are the CEO of the team don't you think you would try to do everything possible to make the game day experience the most enjoyable? How hard is it to negotiate them to open the roof? Enough is enough with all these excuses Rogers this Rogers that we can't do this,not in our control etc..
We don't need a CEO to run and hide from Rogers! If I was CEO of the Argos I wouldn't allow them to mess around like the way they are doing. Why don't the Argos take the stupid blue jay World Series banners they have hanging down when the Argos are playing? Why do rogers like to take down Argo grey cup banners when the Argos are finished playing?
Also why is rudge allowing the buffalo bill cheerleaders to be running around the concourse promoting the bills in toronto series during an Argo home game?

Wow. That tells you how crooked Rogers is after reading the last post. Total double standards.

The Grey Cup banners get taken down after? Wow.

Rogers lets Bills promote their game during a CFL game? Wow. If they were in Vancouver they’d be getting an earful from me I tell you that.

That is absolutely unbelievable all of it. That’s total crap, Argos totally need their own stadium for sure.

I hope they do some kind of mostly outdoors but like some kind of innovative covering that can keep fans warm and dry and keep older fans able to come out to games on bad weather days and be nice and dry. Maybe like an outdoor stadium with some kind of innovative retractable overhang and some kind of heating underneath the seats to keep everyone warm too.

Also make it expandable to 50,000 of course for Grey Cups.

Yep that is the type of management we have in toronto! Very lazy ,unprofessional ,minor league thinking we have in toronto and they wonder why people look down at the Argos and cfl in the city.
Everytime the Argos are finished playing they take down the grey cup banners but the World Series banners of the blue jays stay up no matter what.
If the Argos get a new stadium lets hope that we get mangement that is going to treat the Argos and cfl as a professional football team with lots of passion and desire to make the Argos relevant again in the city. No of this crap of we can't do this we can't do that talk.