Obvious Grey Cup winners = Riders Again!

:cowboy: :rockin:

/After an unrevealing pre-season, the Saskatchewan Roughriders are ob vious choices for repeat champions.
The East is brutal and the West will be a challenge but whomever makes the playoffs will NOT want to face the Riders.
Come November, with a house full of Rider fans, the Green and White will repeat as Grey Cup champs.
Riders Rule :cowboy: 8) :rockin: :wink:

Ahhh, the return of Turkeybend, the CFL season has officially begun !!!! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

The return of the troll

If he was serious about anything he said, yes he'd be a troll. But he's not, so it's all good.

We're gonna have a great season!

Sask is going to have another playoff season, but it's very difficult to win back to back Grey Cups. In the last 40 years two teams have done it, the Eskimos during the Evil Empire Warren Moon days and the Argos during the Doug Flutie days.

Durant has proven himself to be an Elite QB, but a legend like these two, I'd say the jury is still out. The question becomes though, who's going to beat them for/to it? So far the only team I see pulling it off is Calgary, Hamilton or Toronto and that's assuming Hamilton QB/OL situation works out, Toronto's new RB and Receivers don't stall.

Montreal did it in 2009/2010.

Don't remind me. :frowning: :stuck_out_tongue:

So I guess you don't know what a troll is then

Are you new here? You must embrace the turkeybend. Learn to love its ways. Partake in its madness. :wink:

I am not going to pretend that the Rider contingent on this forum is devoid of trolls, but turkey is not one of them. Nobody takes him seriously, least of all turkey himself. He is the resident comedian. You will notice that he makes his deluded little joke, we have a laugh, and one or 2 folks don't get it and jab back. You will also notice that turkey never responds to continue an argument. He says his little joke and he never argues.

When the real trolls come out (and I'm sure it won't be long) I'll be there to back you up, but turkey is just the class clown making sure that things don't get too serious around here and to remind us that at the end of the day its still just a game. :slight_smile:

No I am not new here

A troll is a troll is a troll

Turkey is a troll and has been trolling since day one…

A troll is a troll is a troll

Guys, I think ro1313 might be trolling us. :wink:

Turkeybend is our own pet troll. A troll in the technical sense of the word, but very much tolerated for his entertainment value. And while he does create threads devoted to the over-the-top (and usually hilarious) devotion to the Riders - looking forward to his power rankings, always good for a laugh, and occasionally the interesting insight or two - he seldom chips in on other threads unless they've already gone off the rails.

Welcome Back ya Big Turkey!!!!! :lol:

Got ya a shirt to wear,just for you :lol:

http://www.troll.me/images/angry-turkey/thanks-for-nothing-yeah-pass-the-sweet-potatoes.jpg