Observation about MB

This has been bothering me for the last year or so…
Why does MB insist on doing up the top button of his shirt? In the past, I thought maybe he was just cold…but today, it was 30 C plus…they fried an egg in the end zone on tv!..but still…the top button was done up…

This worries me…nobody else has the top button done up…just MB…

I would have been teased out of grade school…MB…please…undo the button now!!

Did they really fry an egg in the endzone?

yep

This is a joke right?

If anyone has a video id love to see it :smiley:

It was at the start of the TSN broadcast if you PVR'd it.

Is that really his own hair? He might be using colour, or even plugs.

Any coach who doesn't leave his shirt button undone is clearly being out-coached, has lost the room and should be fired. Who cares if you win big?... if you can't be properly sloppy you have no business being in the CFL. I might give him a reprieve if he got a nose ring and undid his shoelaces, otherwise he's gone.

This thread is proof of the large segment of the Ticat fan culture that just needs something to complain about. After a loss they obviously complain about the game itself but then after a win there are always at least a couple that conjure up these ridiculous complaints.

If people want to walk around like slobs then so be it but to knock a man because he does up all the buttons is beyond comprehension. Did you somehow have to wear the shirt with him? I don't get it..

Here's the egg

http://watch.tsn.ca/#clip501794

they go back to it at 5:20

thanks

pffft think that's hot .. so hot here that i poached an egg in my swimming pool :wink:

That would never have happened in your grade school,Tommy Boy. I can guarantee that! :lol:

Pat Lynch(the old grade school teacher)

What wouldn't have happened......the teasing or the top button being done up in the shirt? 8)

Your the biggest complainer on the site, now your complaining about the complainers. Now I’m complaining about the guy that’s complaining about the complainer’s. :wink:

Nobody teases the best athlete in any school. As far as the top button is concerned, I would have suggested that you lose a button or two simply because in your era( you are old now) there was no air conditioning in most schools back in the day. :lol:

Pat Lynch(the old teacher guy)

Nobody teases the best athlete in any school. As far as the top button is concerned, I would have suggested that you lose a button or two simply because in your era( you are old now) there was no air conditioning in most schools back in the day.

Pat Lynch(the old teacher guy)

Pat...i don't think air conditioning had even been invented in Tommy Boy's school days!!

You know, I thought this was a joke and ouside of the fried egg comment i'm shocked this made it to page two. And now i've gone and brought it back up to the top again....my bad, sorry.