Objectionable conduct

No objections.

Now that is objectionable conduct :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will try to put one up later this evening but I donā€™t know what your no objections means

SECTION 4 ā€” OBJECTIONABLE CONDUCT

A player shall be penalized for any act of objectionable conduct, including but not limited to:

1. verbal abuse or objectionable gesture directed at an opponent, official or spectator,
  2. throwing the ball at an opponent, official or occupant of the team bench area,
  3. interfering with the placement of the official's flag marking the spot for a penalty,
  4. baiting or taunting an opponent by act or word,
  5. embellishing contact by an opponent in an attempt to draw a penalty,
  6. voluntarily removing his helmet after a play while on the field, except during a timeout, or throwing it to the ground, or using it in an intimidating manner against an opponent, official or spectator,
  7. unnecessary physical contact with an official

The act in question could be an infraction according to rule 4(2) or 4(4)
If a player was stupid enough to try and purpsely get hit in this situation, he could be called for 4(5)
As mentioned earlier if a player accidentally made contact with a ref he could be called 4(7)

Again, it was a nothing play/penalty and I have no idea why someone would be so upset over this.

1 Like

Well I don't know if anybody sees the irony here, but I kind of like between games here a thread in which folks are arguing about objectionable conduct with also some objectionable conduct.

I guess it's like old times again between games during the season?

This all feels strangely familiar and somewhat comfortable.

Welcome back everybody. This too shall pass and please continue the fun.

1 Like

Simply put, letā€™s go blue is correct, I do not object to his statement, it may seam silly, but it prevents a game from getting out of hand.
Players donā€™t intend to be offside IE a knuckle over the line, but it gets called, to keep everyone in check.

Just a funny thought. years ago Tom Canada pulled the flag from the officials pocket tossed it to called a penalty he felt should have been called, the official then picked up the same flag, tossed it on Tom Canada.

3 Likes

While I loved his last name , Tom Canada was an arsehole .

1 Like

Tomato/Tomato

Why do you say that? Tommy was a crowd fav here.

Well guess what ? Good for Tommy being a crowd fav but Iā€™m not from that crowd wherever here is , Iā€™m from a place called somewhere else .

He was an adrenaline junkie. In the off season. Mountain climbing was one of he activities.

I think I remember hearing about that, he was a unique dude.
But not sure why this monkey guy thinks he was an arsehole? Maybe because Hamilton traded for him, but he didnā€™t play?
Tom Canada was a great guy during his time as a Bomber.

Not hard to expect from Pillsbury , the guy is the worse referee in the league by a longshot .

Letā€™s make one thing perfectly clearā€¦ Itā€™s Mr . Monkey Guy to you . :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

OK Furious George! :yum:

1 Like

He is not the one who threw the flag.

It certainly looked like it to me . He was the one who Banks was pleading his case to and the one who announced the call . Maybe Iā€™m wrong but if I am then who exactly did you see throwing the flag ?

The guy Banks threw the ball to. Put his arms down, pulled the flag, and threw it. Just a brain freeze we hope?

The guy who throws the flag is not the guy who announces it. The head ref always announces it. If people (and I am taking about anyone) think that the guy who announces is the guy who called it, then that would explain how people can say this ref is the worst or that one is the worst ref. The guy who called it was number 19.

Letā€™s go Mr Blue
Look what you dune, you got cat people arguing with cat people, #catfight