Nye's Crystal Ball: Way too early predictions for 2023

‘I’m always up to say things I’ll regret later.’ – Jamie Nye 20/02/2023 to CFL.ca Deputy Editor, Kristina Costabile.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/2023/02/24/nyes-crystal-ball-way-too-early-predictions-for-2023/

Way too early to bother reading this too, more drivel.

high praise for the Ottawa TIGERBLACKS.

2 Likes

Leading passer could be interesting this season. If he remains healthy for the whole year, I'm picking Masoli. I'm curious to see how Maier does in Calgary now that he's the undisputed #1.

2 Likes

It’s still something to talk about as I’m a life long CFL fan who has crossed MAJOR CONVERSION - from a Riders fan to a Stamps fan. Go Stamps Go.
Riders in the Cup, I doubt it as the reporter is from Regina. BC, Calgary and possibly EDM may very well be better.

I have to give Nye credit he is the only one that would do this and have people laugh but we all need a laugh don't we. Bold is not the word for Nye it is like putting predictions on a dart board but you did it and gave us all a good laugh.

1 Like

This report was tongue in cheek … Just an FYI for a turn coat from green to red

It is too early for predictions - then again predictions are only that and usually wrong! What I am exicted about is to see the big moves that a lot of the teams are making in orderr to provide the fans with a more exciting game - so congrats!

I'm a Tiger Cat fan - I hope to see them in the Grey Cup - but even for me it is way to early to be thinking in those terms - but I can dream and hope - and that is what this upcoming seasion will provide to all of us - dreams of victory!
GO Cats GO!

1 Like

You guys signed Ja’Gared Davis. A Grey Cup appearance is all but guaranteed.

1 Like

I must admit I do look better in red than green…

I see there delusion in your diagnoses too😬

1 Like

The Hammer deserves a GC after many years. They were robbed by a penalty on Speedy Bees td.

2 Likes

Your memory is good - yes I remember that call and the lost TD because of it. It could have been the most exciting ending to a GC in history, until some over zealous ref threw a flag that the league apologized for later. THanks for the memories - despite the pain.

2 Likes

GREY CUP MATCHUP
DON’T DO IT.

DON’T DO IT.

DON’T DO IT.

FINE.

Winnipeg vs. Hamilton

The Blue vs

Grey

Lol

1 Like

Hey Fox1, all teams have a Grey Cup like that. The Rider fans still are not over '09.

1 Like

I cry every day still from the 09 final

How do you know it is drivel if you haven’t read it?

2 Likes

Easily the funniest Cup result in all sports , I’m still laughing at the riders lol

Talk about a Homer lol the biggest break out seasons on offence and defence are both riders new players lol

The ticats will be so good, the Grey Cup will be the Ticats vs Ticats 2nd team. I can feel it.

1 Like