NOW where do you think the riders will finish?

Ok heres the way I see it...everyone thinks all 4 teams may be an injury away from first to last..obviously the QB position being Key...
Sooo lets take BC... injury prone Dickenson goes down they have an a decent backup but not alot of exp...
Edm Ray goes down they have McManus good for a few wins but he is past his prime...
Calgary have Burris ...he goes down theres not much backup in cowtown... Riders have Joseph he gets nicked Crandell steps in ..he has both exp and I believe the best backup in the CFL.
Riders and edm have the best backup support...based on that I predict

Riders - Edm ----first or second
BC -Calgary ---- third or fourth

Although my Riders may have the best backup what they do lack is playing cohesiveness as a team .<<<NEW QB & Offensvie Coord.>>>
So really it all boils down to how well & fast Joseph can mesh with his new teamates and there new offensive scheme . :slight_smile:

A flaw in the logic, Dentor.....McManus was traded from Edmonton to Calgary three weeks ago..... :smiley:

The riders Are gonna be GC Champions!

eventually

I hope

Probly not actually

As much as I'd like to see a Saskatchewan-Winnepeg Grey Cup, it probably isn't going to happen this year. Winnepeg isn't going to make the playoffs in the east.

If i had to guess on who'd be in the grey cup, i'd say the saskatcheawn roughriders and the hamilton tiger-cats, but who knows what can happen, anything can happen in the cfl especially with the riders!! haha soo yea but thats just a guess nto saying any other team couldn't make it!