Now what|?

Your suggestions would be appreciated...LMAO

Oski Wee Wee,

One chestnut of mine would be to have defensive schemes when the game is on the line that would suggest pressure is coming...how many times do we lose with 3 puss rushers and 9 guys back??? I thought watching Calvillo, Dickenson et al. over the last few years rip this kind of package would ring a bell in someone's head!

Not that Calgary beat us...we lost a winnable game.

Just win baby, please...

Sudsy & Montfort

Throw for more than a -3 to +3 yard catches and don’t force the offence to get 5 yards after the catch on what feels like EVERY play.

We lost the '98 Grey Cup the same way.

Sudsy & Montfort

Throw for more than a -3 to +3 yard catches and don't force the offence to get 5 yards after the catch on what feels like EVERY play.

We lost the '98 Grey Cup the same way.

We did not have DBs 40 yards off the ball AT THE SNAP…

Oski Wee wee,

we have the worst assistant coaches in the league by far..think about it..Poapoa?what has he done as coach..lets see..oh waite Ottawa..5-13,6-12 seasons..woohoo..greeeeaaaat offence."snore" :thdn: .Kavis Reed..who?..what are his coaching credentials?..nice prevent defence,did someone tell that Calgary only needed a field goal! :thdn:
we do have talent,we need coaches to guide this talent..except for kickers..get rid of them both..please!!

I AGREE 100%