Now that the Eskimos are out of the play offs!

Now that the Eskimos are out of the playoffs what are they going to do?
Danny Maciocia said he is going to take AJ and Braidwood to Disneyland to see his favorite Characters Peter Pan and Goofy!

Okay so Eskimo fans are they going to house clean or they going with the same group next year. Any news or whats your feeling?

The rumblings right now are, Maciocia keeps his job.
Many of the current players will be back.
I don’t think he did nearly as poor a job as many Esk fans think he did. They just haven’t quite got their heads around the concept “rebuilding”.
They have a decent nucleus, but need to add a half dozen bonafides.

You could be right Arius sort of like the same position the riders are in. :lol:

Are you too lazy to read the CFL homepage... or can you just not read?

Eskimos brass sympathetic to their fans
Comiskey plans return for 2008 season

And there was also another article the other day discussing the defensive co-ordinator and what he thinks of the Eskimos defensive group.

Why read it when you can tell me? I know thier opinion I am waiting for a brilliant opinion from you. It seems I might have to wait a long time for that one. Your as bright as a night light. Enough chief what is your thoughts for them to get better? Gut the team, replace some of the coaches I for one am glad they are keeping DM.

Arius, I've heard the same thing, that Danny M will be back next year. There need to be some changes to the coaching staff, mainly to the assistants. I think they aren't really a bad team, but I found that they were making changes for the sake of making changes, and we Rider fans know what happens when you have a revolving door as the entrance to the locker room.

Being insulting never gets old for you, does it KL?

If we are rebuilding, then what are the 7-10-1 Stamps doing?
Oh yeah...regressing....

Playing possum! :lol:

If you feel you have to wait, then it's probably because you don't understand what I'm saying. Wouldn't be the first time one of my comments has gone over your head.

But if you want my opinion, here it is: The Eskimos seem intend on keeping Danny, so I guess I have to live with that. However, I would like to see some changes among the assistants, particularly for the offence and defence. During quite a few games the coordinators for those areas proved they were inept when it came to making halftime adjustments. Our offence repeatedly ran out of gas in the second half of games, and our defence couldn't stop anything... and of course, when the coordinator got blitz happy, we paid... big time!

Overall, I think the roster is decent. Ray is one of the best QB's, and LeFors turned out to be a good back. We have Ebell and Anderson at RB, and provided our (hopefully new) offensive coordinator uses them as RB's, we should have a decent running game. We're set at WR with Tucker, Peterson, and Nowacki, plus we have a couple of up-and-comers.

We could very easily have a winning record next season provided we learn how to finish games. We should have put the Riders away for good two weeks, but instead we blew lead after lead.

And that is my assessment of the Eskimos. Please take your time to read it and comprehend it. I know I used a lot of punctuation, something you're not used to.

Playing possum!
Sleeping in a tree upside down??

If you feel you have to wait, then it's probably because you don't understand what I'm saying. Wouldn't be the first time one of my comments has gone over your head. All I have seen from you recently is attacks many because your hurt that your team did so porrly this year. Not my fault!

But if you want my opinion, here it is: The Eskimos seem intend on keeping Danny, so I guess I have to live with that. Do you feel that he should be replace?

However, I would like to see some changes among the assistants, particularly for the offence and defence.
I agree there seems to be problems in that area. I noticed in most games that adjustments were there but in most cases either personnel lacked or the decision made by them was poor. I do not think the team is far off though with talent. I see below you agree in my assessment as well.
During quite a few games the coordinators for those areas proved they were inept when it came to making halftime adjustments.
See above
Our offence repeatedly ran out of gas in the second half of games, and our defence couldn't stop anything... and of course, when the coordinator got blitz happy, we paid... big time! Exactly Offense was predictable at best and the constant blitzing cost them the big play a lot.
Overall, I think the roster is decent.Minor changes required only.
Ray is one of the best QB's, and LeFors turned out to be a good back. We have Ebell and Anderson at RB, and provided our (hopefully new) offensive coordinator uses them as RB's, we should have a decent running game. Agreed they would give up on the run to quickly therefore putting pressure on your oline and forcing the QB into passing to much predictable.

We're set at WR with Tucker, Peterson, and Nowacki, plus we have a couple of up-and-comers.
Peterson finally came around and Nowacki will get better each year but Galyor not sold on.

We could very easily have a winning record next season provided we learn how to finish games.
Exactly it takes time to rebuild and many eskimo fans hate that word but it is true.

We should have put the Riders away for good two weeks, but instead we blew lead after lead.
Your right

And that is my assessment of the Eskimos. Please take your time to read it and comprehend it. I know I used a lot of punctuation, something you're not used to.[/quote]

Again this is a sport forum no need for you to be critical just try sticking to football and then you will not get bent.

ACHOOOO!!!

sorry I'm allergic to B.S.!!

cflbest I am sorry to hear that. You can take shots and then you will not be alergic to yourself. :lol:

What about the Chap , are they happy with him? Will he be back?

What will the Eskimos do?

1. Hopefully, go shopping for new coaching on the special teams and defence.

2)Even more hopefully, CUT Trevor Gaylor. Man hasn't had a good season since he played with Mitchell, Tucker and Hervey in '05. All he does, is take away time that the rookies (Acree, Stamps, McCarty) could get in TC next spring to develop further

3)Much less likely, but still very hopefully, dump the guy with the bad offensive playcalling (Maciocia and/or Chapdelaine, whomever is responsible)

4)Draft a couple of good Canadian O-linemen if possible. Lefsrud is almost certainly done, and despite the article, I think Comiskey retires sooner rather than later.

1. Ensure that Ebell is locked up to return next year

6)Put the order for the next oversized plaque on the wall at Commonwealth, in order to honour #11 Sean Fleming (K/P)

I don't understand how they can keep Maciocia. Rebuilding? He's the guy who inherited a Grey Cup contender and in one season built them into a team that missed the playoffs for the first time in 34 years...and then did it again!

I'm hoping they dump Chapdelaine, because Hamilton is looking for an offensive co-ordinator, and while I don't know who else would be available, Jacques would be much better than what we had this year.