Now...it's time for BIG changes......

If you were Obie...the writting is on the wall.
After what we just watched happen at Ivor Wynne, big changes have to now happen, our you might as well write off another season in Hamilton. The Coaches should be first to feel the blade of the axe.....
Creehan...I hope you are first to be let go, as you should be. Never mind how well the defence played in this game, as they did. However Creehan's defencive adjustments, can not stop the offence, game after game after game. Coach Sal should replace Creehan tommorrow.

Bellefeuille....What more can be said but, goodbye, move McManus to O/C.

Taffee...personaly I think your a great guy...but whatever you had in Montreal, is gone. I am sorry my friend, the Taffee experiment should come to a quick end. Obie...you stuck with Charlie after becoming the Cats GM, now you will have no other optain but to come down to the sidelines to H/C this team for the balance of 2008.

Casy Printers....At $500,000.00 a season, if it's a coaching problem, ok then. But this is one fan who so far has not seen anything that makes him worth this kind dough, since he has come to Hamilton.
Over-rated ?? Time will tell.

I also think we have a great core of players on this team, that can play alot better...with the right coaching. :oops:

Cheers.

In Obie we trust...but what changes can be made...really. Two years ago the went out and got the most coveted coach...Charlie...last year the most sought after QB...Printers...this year the most highly touted GM...Obie. What are they going to do in the next few weeks to really change anything? I say let it roll, no one is coming to save us.

OMG, we have reason on the forum.

In Obie we trust...but what changes can be made...really. Two years ago the went out and got the most coveted coach...Charlie...last year the most sought after QB...Printers...this year the most highly touted GM...Obie. What are they going to do in the next few weeks to really change anything? I say let it roll, no one is coming to save us.
stkitfan.........Unless the axe falls, I fear the fans, after 5 long years of supporting this team will finaly say, enough, and start to flee by the thousands.

Thank God the All-Wets have a coach with no CFL experience. We'll have no trouble betting them. :wink:

Xenu I appreciate your sentiments, but there is no reason with this team. I actually have no hope. I actually believe the season is already over in terms of being competitive. Yes they are not that far behind, but I say that at the beginning of every year and look what happens. But live by the sword die by the sword if we have the supposed best then let them wallow or prevail. A small Rebel force bested the mighty Empire if Yoda was available I suggest his hiring, but he’s a muppet. I digress. Help me OBIE-WAN your our only hope!

Help me OBIE-WAN your our only hope!
I could not agree more...

SJRiley I think your fears are already being realized. Fans are leaving. I think a big shake up will look Mikey Mouse that's all. Put if Obie pulls the pin it won't really matter to me. I'll follow them if the train monkeys to kick punts.

Don Mathews? He would turn them around quick, and heads would be flying.

The force flows from inside, my young Padawan. Patience is the way. Fear leads to the dark (blue) side...keep the faith.

I'll follow them if the train monkeys to kick punts.
I too would go down with the ship....stkitsfan.

However as much as we love our Cats, it is a bussiness. Bob Young has been fabulous…but he is also a very good bussiness man. I would not what to see him in the same situation that Ballard did. Ballard lost millions keeping the Cats playing. Game attendance fell below 9,000 a game. I remember…I was there. If not for Ballard back then, the Cats would have been no-more…period.
You’re dam wright…big changes are needed, now.

Didnt I hear u say that on June 25???

All kidding aside…should be a great game, hope you can make it up

Changes have to happen ASAP. The writing is on the wall, we have returned to our proper place in the standings and will remain there for the rest of the season. Bring in Danny Barrett HC, McManus OC and Les Browne DC. And maybe its time for Richie Williams to start.

Its hardly pleasant to lose a close game, but aside from all the Star Wars Sh*t Quotations, can you honestly say the team cannot be recovered?

My "opinion" is that Lumsden was inserted tonight to satisfy the fans, as there is great terror on Mgmt that he might get injured (your "strengths" or most often your "weaks")(upset the ratio, and you are in deep dire trouble)

The Defence played well tonight, even if they would have been better if the O had consumed some more clock. The Special Teams contained the League's best guy.

The OLine stunk the joint out, but perhaps thats because we declined to push off on any effective running gamefrom the get go.

Hand the goat horns to the OC and HC, if not to Printers; Williams seems to do quite well...for a lot less money, unless he and Jesse are injured and nobody is admitting this!

The "Ratio" will always be an issue, and the CFLPA dogs us and it hurts our team...

GREAT post...

Lifter.... If anything this team is going backwards, and this falls back on to the Coaches...NOT the players.
The bleeding must stop, and now.

SJRILEY AND LIFTER together you make a lot of sense --
think about it... special teams were not bad
d line wasnt bad at all but tired..
d backs good coverage
now to the offense
passing game? well when williams came in it improved --- still wonder why no flares, hitches,
and who is our fullback
--- al of which reverts to coaching
our receiving corps is adequate and that is all we need if we can keep them guessing
in this case we didnt...COACHING is the issue.

Well looks like there is some more room on the bandwagon. This team is not far off. Given a couple breaks we could easily be 3-2 rather than 1-4. Many people look at the game stats and say we are horrible but if you really look at the breaks they just aren't falling our way. Eventually it will even out and we will get the breaks that will give us wins and a good team. Once this happens the team will get confidence and create our own breaks and watch out. The potential will be unleashed and we will be threat for a while to come.

I want to believe.

At least we’re tied for third.

Eventually it will even out and we will get the breaks that will give us wins and a good team. Once this happens the team will get confidence and create our own breaks and watch out. The potential will be unleashed and we will be threat for a while to come.
Your right...Sack Attack, but not with this coaching staff. Not this year...or next.