Not to panic...just tweaking needed

A little tweaking can turn this thing around fast. First off, the kicking game. The punting is borderline CIS level. The placekicking is inconsistent and kickoffs are not deep enough. Solution...Medlock or Setta. Second, the running game. We need another back in here asap. Someone big and powerful, someone who will challenge Cobb for the starters job. Thirdly, a non-import receiver to replace Drisan James. I'm thinking Bauman, Matt Clark or Nickleson. We need physical receivers inside that can catch in traffic. :cowboy:

Looking at the game in Montreal, I get the feeling that our O line is in trouble; however, on a night like this,
the problems were visible everywhere, including some bonehead calls by the coaches.

I'm not calling for anyone's head....yet, but if this kind of unimaginative, poor play continues, as a fan, I'll
be pushing for changes.

Our offense was a total disaster last night and we can point the finger just about anywhere.

[quote="buckwheat"]A little tweaking can turn this thing around fast. First off, the kicking game. The punting is borderline CIS level. The placekicking is inconsistent and kickoffs are not deep enough. Solution...Medlock or Setta.

8) You're right "buckwheat". I noticed the same thing. Not only is Sandro struggling with his field goal kicking, his
  kickoffs are no where deep enough.  I noticed that his kickoffs are only going to around the 20 yd. line, while in 

comparison , Duvall's kickoffs were routinely going down to at least the 5 or 10 yd line last night !!!

Puts us in another hole to start from !!!
8) I tend to agree with your thoughts also.
 I would hate to see what he would have been like, had he not finally got that touchdown !!
 He's certainly not his normal self, that's for sure.

I can tell you that Arland Bruce was limping on the sideline
at practice on Monday and didn't partake in any reps at all.

He may have still be slightly hampered by some leg injury
but he participated in the next 2 practices and this game.

Not sure where my post about ABIII went. It makes Tipper's and Ron from Tigertown's seem disjointed in the thread.

The only tweak thats going to turn this around is a complete change in offensive strategy.

Or we can continue to play Winnipeg all season.

Even thats a 50/50 proposition

Yeah, true.

[sarcasm} But wasn't 9-9 great last year! :thup: :thup: :thup: [/sarcasm]

:wink:

Yes, and we have decried this before and beyond the days of Ron Lancaster Jr.