Nostalgia games on tape?

Wondering if anyone knows where I can get a copy of the 1975 and 1976 Western Final. I contacted the CBC, but they have not returned my email!

Have you tried ebay, amazon.com or any other purchasing site? :wink:

Yes I did check with Amazon, but I don't think the CBC has sold the rights for anyone to produce and sell the nostalgic CFL games! I will keep looking though,checking on ebay; thanks for the info!

Also try www.riderville.com and which ever one or two of the following that apply for the opposition www.esks.com, www.bclions.com, www.stampeders.com, www.bluebombers.com they may have more details, as well those websites have phone numbers where can directly contact those teams, so there are options besides just CBC, also they have a little more clout with CBC than you or I do so they'll have a better chance of pulling some strings for you and if this still doesn't work try www.cbc.ca/shop and send them a message there if they don't have it available in their onlinne botique they're a little more likely to respond if they see you're willing to pay their outrageous prices and are seriously putting some effort into looking for it. :rockin:

Check the Cfl Shop :? . Thats the only thing I can think of

Dude, good suggestion, however, he's more likely to find them through the teams' websites and also the league shop costs more money than most of the team sites. :twisted: [/img]

Thanks everyone for the ideas! Will keep checking around.

Your welcome and don't give up the hunt 8) :rockin: :wink: :thup: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: