noise : |

i think that we should be louder fans next year.
also i think we should petiton to get them to turn the music down way sooner. its on too long.

I think the biggest problem occurs when the PA guy starts a "go cats go" chant when the offence is on the field. They don't like that! Start cheers when the defence is on the field please.

I say tiger,you say cats!!!!

I couldn't agree more. It is kind of funny, back when the team was doing poorly at the gate and financially, it seemed like the 15,000 diehards they had at the games were much louder than the 28,000+ they attract to the games now.

I noticed that about two years ago with some friends. I think it's amazing what the team has done at the box office attracting new fans, but the loud and intimidating (and somewhat misbehaved!) crowds at Ivor Wynne seem to be a thing of the past.

As for the sound system, what bothers me the most is that the second the play is whistled dead, you have to deal with this onslaught of loud music right until the next play starts. And depending where you are sitting, you can't even discuss the play with the people around you because it's too loud and/or annoying!

But I am just picky with my football ... :wink:

• paul

THE FANS WOULD HAVE BEEN PROBABLY LOUDER LAST YEAR IF THERE WAS SOMETHING TO CHEER ABOUT . REMEMBER THEY COULD'NT SCORE AT HOME AND WE GOT SMOKED ALOT OF TIMES . I MYSELF USUALLY YELL MOST OF THE GAME BUT WHEN YOU LOSE BIG THERE IS NOTHING TO CHEER ABOUT

I hate to say it but Caps Man has a point.

Agree, that and there is a whole lot more people new to scene who dont really know when to cheer or what makes a play routine or important.
Such are, but not all, are the people who get up in the aisle during the play,arrive at their seats late, come back from the concessions at half time late, wander around the concourse looking up the stairways scanning the rows waving at people and stand in front of the railings watching the game like it was their personal TV utterly oblivious to the people who's views they are blocking
,....then go on the Fifth Qtr or on here and demand to be taken seriously when they, perhaps, watched roughly half the game in total.

Or maybe these people have been going for years, who knows?

I say; JUST WIN BABY!!!!!!!1

The Ti-Cats are another victim of the NBA philosophy of "constant entertainment". In this era of excessive choice, instant gratification, and minute attention spans, the result is music, contests and advertisements in our face at every opportunity.

Just turn the volume down please...