no signing news

the bombers havent signed alot of ppl other than milt and aj 3 unless there wating till the 15th

which free agent will taman most likely to sign?

From what i understand they have alot of re-signing to do before the Feb 15th NFL/CFL deadline......We know that Jon Ryan is gone to the NFL as i predicted in the 2005 season..... we need to focus on re-signing Tom Canada, Keith Stokes, Gaven Walls (as he is ready to return).... Those are the big 3 .... as for the free agent list , it is wide open, we know the following:

1. Taman has been talking trade with the Argos for one of our qb's (hope it isn't wynn.
  2. Bombers have expressed interest in Barrin Simpson of BC (who does not want to saty in BC or go to Cal or Edm because of there depth at the db position, NOW I THINK WE SHOULD JUMP ON THIS GUY NOW. He would help our D BIG TIME.
  3. We need a decent safety and Cb's.... Our O-Line is fine .... Our offence is fine, Taman needs to concentrate on the D (Greg Marshall will have a big impact NOW on these signings)

Either way Taman and the scouting staff have been very easy going so far, last year we signed alot of flunks (mcgarity, peterson etc.) our recievers are a great group.... Stegall, Brazell, Johnson 3, hopefully stokes and sure handed stoddard.... Charles Roberts and Regimbald will be the backs. Taman is playing it cool not jumping on the first Free Agents he can get his hands on (like last year) which is very smart. If I missed anything please correct me.

...Tom Canada has re-signed with the Bombers....on Friday I believe...

is gavin walls even on the free agent list?? cuz i checked and hes not on there

...Gavin is trying out in the NFL....during the window the CFL. allows players to jump leagues....if he hasn't signed a contract down there before Feb. 15...he said he'll be back in Blue and Gold...we're waiting... :roll:

i know the perfect song wen we win the grey cup

''touch the sky'' by kanye west

listen to that song and imagine teh bombers winning the cup

Works for me..would sound better if it was done in a thrash punk... kind of theme...lol

YES CANADA RE-SIGNS … GO BLUE … ACCORDING TO TODAY’S WPG SUN … TAMAN HAS REACHED AN AGREEMENT WITH JERMESE JONES AND IS CLOSE TO RE-SIGNING STODDARD,STOKES,COLON AND MCKINLEY … TAMAN ALSO STATED THAT HE IS READY TO HIT THE OPEN MARKET COME WED AT 10:59 PM … WALLS WILL BE BACK AS LONG AS TAMAN WILL GIVE HIM A RAISE… YES THE PIECES ARE STARTING TO COME TOGETHER…

NOTE: HEY BRENDEN GO AFTER BARRIN SIMPSON (HE WOULD HELP OUR D BIG TIME)

GO BLUE 2006 LOOK OUT WEST

young McKinley (Canadian LB) has re signed with the club, cant have enough good canadian talent around.......also heard Bauer say this morning that the bombers had something cooking on the dline......anyone know what this could be.....

can't agree more, after all, that's what wins you the GC.

cant wait till the 15th cuz taman said on bombers.com that they will be agressive to get some free agents its a good sign hes doing his job

taman is defiantely after brrin simpson and a punter i know for sure, don't know hy we should have westwood punt... but oh well......GO BLUE

also just heard on cjob that taman is close to signing 2 or 3 renegades..??? who???