No need to reply to this one KK..........

..........I'll give you an online noogie if you do...........

.............kinda tough isn't it?..............perhaps we'll discuss the actionpoint in this topic thread..........or maybe Alaska induction to the CFL............oh, the possibilities are endless........

.....let's talk about moving the lines behind the nets in hockey, and then move on to discussion of KK's 458-point rule change plan for improving the CFL.....

maybe we can discuss single points for the ball hitting the uproght, or the colours of the ref uniforms. So many options.

sarcasmno, we have to change the line at centre from a 55 to a c, it's the biggest change that needs to be made! sarcasm

Ouch where is a moderator when you need one oh ya Red is in a phone booth changing into that costume, JM02 is staying after class with all the kids that ticked her off or could not spell CFL ( RNR, Wackray etc), Ro is busy at Liberal campaign head quarters trying his hardest to become a friend of Paul Martin ( are you going to give me an envolpe with money Paul) sorry Ro had to do that, Roughyfan well I am not sure what fetish he is into tonight but I think it has something to do with Roy Shivers! Esks123 is still wondering what moderator means and needs an invite to Huey's house to get more tips on trading players with a time table did I miss any one.

ha you guys have to much fun!

And of course, redwhite2005 is still trying to ignore the fact that his beloved law and order party has candidates that are already breaking laws BEFORE getting elected....how's that car and alcohol smuggling ring working out so far? Glad they proved my point....that none of them have a shred of honesty about them. Can't wait to see where it goes from here. (Sorry, rw05, but that incident has increased my distrust of ALL of them)

or washed up players returning to the CFL…I hear that Marty 'no credibility ’ York…wrote in his coulmn that Garcia is having serious talks with Sask…but is he really washed up…Garcia I mean… :shock:

.....don't forget Ham as the OC, papa.....

........actually, I think Jeff could make it back here alright and perform better in the CFL than in the NFL........the NFL's prototypical QB is 6'-6" and stays in the pocket.........while Jeff is not quite Fluty-ish in stature, he is not very tall and prefers to scramble out of the pocket, a long time trademark of the CFL QB........if Sask has him on their Neg list, watch out West, there's gonna be a hoe-down this year........

Ooh.....maybe we should talk about Walby coming out of retirement to play for the Manitoba Blue Bombers.....Kanga would post for sure.....

....did you have a point there redwhite?? Or just random quoting?

Yes you are correct he would probably do okay the big problem for the Riders how would they pay him with out going over the cap. And yes JohnsonIII is past his prime MO of course. Put it this way anyone deseprate enoguh to come back to the Bombers has to be washed up.

.........ouch, that is mean........

Af4L, if smuggling booze across the border is something you feel is a major crime then I guess the hundreds of millions of dollars stolen is insignificant. By the way if I was a crook I want to come to your house the reason being is you will feed me well before I rob you blind. The other problem being was he was turfed immediately. If he was on Pauls team he would have been taken a side and honored and probably be given an envolpe full of money. Remember Caroline can not keep mouth shut Parish! Right the Conservatives are very bad and are boogey men. Anyway you vote the way you feel comfortable with. The big thing is to vote.

NAW… red is .not mean …just jealous and mis-informed… :lol:

Really Pappa I like reds discription! Mis informed I think not and jealous of what that I am not in power to steal millions of tax dollars right! Pappa I think you are over the hill my friend! Those injuries you have had are impairing your judgement LMAO. What time is dinner?

...did I strike a raw nerve ...red...shucks....I know I wasn't making political comment....I promised RedandWhite I wouldn't....but I took a little literary license with Eski-Moses. post..so I guess I broke my word...sorry bout that...and as far as being over the hill...nope....haven't quite peaked yet.... :lol:

naw I got nerves of butter! I just do not wnat you to be too sad come Labor day I am really worried about you bomber fans. The rider fans learned last year to no beat your chest to early. They have learned and yes they are good fans like any other CFL. But before you attack me on this statment I would like to say that it is healthy to stand up for your team regardless how they played the previous year. This is good fill that stadium!