No more Lions / Riders injury talk.

Can't believe the posters that are constantly going on about the injuries between Sask and B.C. Get over it already. Some of you posters let other posters get to you too much

If it makes all you Riders and Lions fans happy, I'll say it. Both teams are good with healthy lineups but they're not so take it for what it's worth. If and when both lineups are healthy enough for your satisfaction then we can argue about who is better with the healthy lineup. Quit speculating who is better if one guy or two or three or twenty guys are or aren't in the line up

I can appreciate the arguments put forth by both sides but it seems to appear in every god damn thread.

...(applause).....

http://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/Grands_Smileys/3d-casquette-applaudir.gif

I told the Lions fans (mainly RLR) to move on, but it didn't happen. Here's hoping they take this hint! :smiley:

But its more fun than all the goofy expansion threads!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good point Lionbacker, but I still think your plea will fall on some deaf ears!

Yeah but is Redandwhite's applause post better then ro1313 applause smile? I think one of them is not worth 2.34567 of the other in an undeafeated season by grey-cup champs.

What about the Stamps injuries? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its just an excuse! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ACtually what about Winnipeg’s injuries? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lets not forget about Edmonton's now. :smiley:

Eskimos have injuries? The only injuries I heard was Gass’s, uh, never mind. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please. Edmonton's injuries are far worse than any other team's right now. :stuck_out_tongue:

By numbers or locations???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I better shadup before I get myself into trouble....Keep telling myself...its a familly board..... :lol: :lol:

How about the Argos, you'd never know it, would you. :wink:

Especially considering Lionbacker is a Lions fan.

We don’t consider him ‘one of us’, sorry. He probably thinks Eddie Davis is comparable to Dave Dickenson.

…geez, wouldn’t that be funny if Lionbacker became the BC Forum mod…time for another vote?..

But how can that comparison be made they play different positions. I believe Eddie Davis is a defensive half-back for the Saskatchewan Roughriders and Dave Dickenson is usually in the prone or fetal position. :smiley:

It's been my lifelong dream to be a mod. Please guys, vote me in or else I won't be able to live life to the fullest. I've dreamed of this moment forever.

Or the 2006 Grey Cup MVP and Champ position. Eddie Davis is usually in the ‘sit home and watch the Grey Cup on his TV’ position.

So… you think you are comparable to ro1313