NO MAAS NO MAAS

i CAN'T TAKE THIS B.S. OF A OFFENSE ANY MORE...TOME TO PUT EAKIN IN THERE AND GET RID OF PAO PAO HIS OFFENSE IS WORSE THAN LAST YEARS.....

eakin's still on the team? well, maybe he'll get into a blowout game, just like the cat coaches did with their young backups last year. oh wait a minute. they didn't. never mind.

Well although I dont think its entirely maas's fault...but knowing how many chances danny mac was givin last season I have a feeling Maas is going to have to drop dead on the field before eakin gets the call.

maybe to help carry the body. that's all.

Is it Jason's fault that the team gets so many penalties? Is it Jason's fault that people can't hold on to the ball? Is it Jason's fault that he has no coverage? Oh and is it Jason's fault that the kicker misses field goals? Some how I don't see how putting Eakin in the game would solve any of these problems? Jason has had his share of mistakes but I don't think you can blame him alone for losing these games! Jason can only do so much without the help of his team.

Cut danny mac . oh wait that was last year

you can always ship Maas over to Toronto

It's not all Maas' fault, but it his fault when he doesn't look off recievers and he underthrows anything deep...

Which begs the question, how good is his arm really? I don't know.

When a quarterback throws flat trajectory passes he will always have trouble with the long ball.

Put Kevin Eakin into the lineup--oh that's right he was in the game last night to hold for point afters and field goal attempts. If I remember right, Eakin held for Boreham and they were successful on the point after and 4/5 in field goals (short though they may have been). I thought this kid rallied a demoralized group at the end of the season last year. He was hard charging, intense, accurate and showed great leadership. It was the team's decision to bring in Maas to make a major run for the playoffs...but he is not doing the job. Get Kevin into the game and let him jack up some of his teammates into performing. He did that in college, NFLEurope and in the three games he played at the end of the year. I can't believe we are still even discussing this issue. Get him into the game!!!

Wanna trade Maas for troy davis again? :wink: