No Longer Rens fan

after what would be a disaster of a season I feel it is important to speak on what I feel is a sad situation involving the Renegades as I see it it seems that this team is run by a group who is a embrassment to the League and to us fans in general. after a mardi gras type promo which i feel is nothing more then shock value I am hereby no longer considering myself a Rens fan. Reason for this is that the Owners have a history of screwing things up and I know you all do not care what i think and what i do but i will remain in the sidelines of the the league untill the Gieberman's are no longer owners i am saying this as a Football fan and as a Rens fan. Therefore i am sorry that it has to come to this.

so long, don't let the door hit ya on the way out.

haha.... peace out

How dare you say that I am a CFL fan nothing more i will not be a fan of this team until Lonnie G is gone HISTORY PAL.

Where did anyone say that you weren't a CFL fan anymore??

The band wagon will be ready when you decide to jump back on it.... hehe

and all i said was so long, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

The Gliebs are not going anywhere. If you've taken the time to go to this site, sign up, and post a message, something tells me you're a fan, and if we start up 3-0 next year you'll be back. But maybe not.

In any case - I think it was during the pre-game show yesterday - one of the panel said "You dont win in this league unless you think outside the box". I guess we're the early favorite for next year then??

Hey DuckMonk, pay no attention to Gades and SmythCam. They are probably employed by Lonie Gooberman and will stick up for him no matter what anyone says. They don't give a S**t what other fans think, and if you have the gall to criticize Rich boy Lonie, then they don't consider you a Renegades fan. Screw you Gades, and SmythCam, you kiss-ass Lonie loving suck- holes. :evil:

haha.... man, you have some issues. You are entitled to your opinion but I can say for certain that I am not employed by Mr. Glieberman, and I don't even live in the city of Ottawa. In fact I live 2 and 1/2 hours away. It is also not true that I don't give a s**t about what fans think. I care very much, but I don't care about fans that jump on band wagons, or make stupid comments (like yourself Ottawa_Rough_Riders). I am not going to lower myself to your standard of insulting people. I can think of better ways to spend my day.

Wow, someone pi$$ in your corn flakes this morning old timer?

Yep... I'm in agreement with everyone else... nice knowing ya... I've renewed my season tickets and can't wait for camp to open.

Ottawa will make the playoffs next season, I have a good feeling that they will. and I’m not even a fan of them anymore cuz I believe that they should get their history and true colors back.

It'll be a wagon for 2, I would think.

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out then.

You, are a walking contradiction, Einstein. What is your idea of a "BANDWAGON" ? Aren't you on a "BANDWAGON" in your blind support for Lonie" ? You are a waste of time. :roll:

I am not supporting Lonie as you say. I am supporting my team. As I've said many many times before, it does not matter to me who is Owning, GM'ing, or Coaching. I'll be there regardless, because I love the atmosphere at Frank Clair Stadium. You're continuing insults are proof enough that you have no idea what you are talking about.

Ottawa_rough_riders and DuckMonk, whatever. How can you even call yourself fans anyways. Fans stick together through thick and thin (albeit we have had more thin). I am giving the Gades one year to prove to me they know what they are doing, so far it appears Lonie is thinking about the fans (2 for 1), he cannot afford to do this forever so he better get a team going. I give him my 100%. You guys have to decide to give it a try and stick with us or C YA.

Well said Moscow

I think ORR has a secret fascination with Lonie. I think Lonie turned him down once or twice before.

Gades, nice reply, for a ten year old. If anyone has a fascination with Lonie, it's you. Grow up, you baby.