No Labour-DAY effort there...

...WOW.....the Bombers look like they are playing like they played first game against the Als..... heartless.....IF THIS DOESN'T GET BETTER IN THE SECOND-HALF...time to start the air-lift...especially in the secondary...they stink...a CIS team can beat those bums...Glenn looks bloody gawd awful...he better get it going in the second-half or i say start Chang...seems it worked for the Riders....didn't like the interference call on Marlbrough....what a laugher...but that's not what's killing this team...they just simply look like basement dwellers...I think a few of them will cleaning out their lockers soon... :wink:

...is Glenn afraid for his job.....he better bloody well be... :thdn: time to look at next year...if i see Glenn qb. this team again i'll be surprised.....Lets look at Randall, Chang anybody but Glenn...

...seventeen days off.....tell you what Berry ...how about taking off the rest of the year and keep going....bring on 09 :thdn: just bullcrap...

I saw the game (and the Bomber's future) pretty much the same. Kevin Glenn and the Bomber offense cracked under the pressure of Saskatchewan's defense.

This resulted in drops, fumbles, and INT's. I've been behind Kevin Glenn all year, but the lame ducks he was throwing suggests to me that Chang may become our starter very soon, with Glenn being the odd man out.

I predict that if Chang performs well, Kevin Glenn will be cut. The Bombers simply have too many WPD (Weapons of Pass Destruction) to be playing this poorly.

....i think Berry should be taken to task for not replacing Glenn....he obviously wants to sink with Kevin.... never even give the team a chance to win..so be it... Let Greg Marshal take over...what a disgraceful performance... :thdn: